Popular Tags: [View All]
Phil Fry
United States
Temperance
MI
flag msg tools
designer
badge
My father (circa 1945). He navigated B-24's (5thAF 22ndBG) in the Pacific Theater.
mbmbmbmbmb
Would anyone be interested in an online Payoff Pitch league using the 2016 season cards?

Having played in online leagues before, I know it is very hard to get participants, and to keep their interest. I would consider six players to be a successful league.

My proposal would be as follows:

In random order, draft a complete 2016 team.

Play all of the games on this forum, using the BGG system for generating dice rolls.

Keep the regular season to roughly 30 games, playing at a pace of one game per week (starting in early April, that would take us to the end of October).

Asynchronous play (ie each player would handle their own at bat with pauses only to consult the defense for things like intentional walks, infield in, pitching changes, etc., when appropriate).

We wouldn't have to all be online at the same time to play. You could handle your at bat when convenient. Any interest?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.