Popular Tags: [View All]
Andrew Birkett
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Here at Atheris Games storytelling is critical. We're passionate about writing and building experiences. We believe our games do a fabulous job of engaging our fans in the story.

With that being said we want our fans to create a story about a farmer who is taking part in this newly thriving business of harvesting mutated crops.

When the campaign goes live March 21st we'll include the top rated story in our 1st backer update!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
Your crowdfunding announcement link to kickstarter does not work. It opens the main kickstarter page.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sebastián Koziner
Argentina
Capital Federal
Buenos Aires
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
OK Art Studio - www.okartstudio.com
mbmbmbmbmb
It should be this link:
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/holeshotheroes/67082590...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
SebasKO wrote:

nope, I only see the main page of kickstarter. Maybe there's a setting to let people 'preview' it before the campaign starts?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sebastián Koziner
Argentina
Capital Federal
Buenos Aires
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Are you logged in?
You won't be able to see if you don't.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eurojuegos Buenos Aires
Argentina
Buenos Aires
Capital Federal
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm logged and cannot see it from your link, Sebastian
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nashday Font
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
At Mr. Dinglehopper was fascinated with plants and how crops grew. He even wanted to be a farmer when he was younger. One day, Mr. Dinglehopper decided to build a farm. His wife, Helga Dinglehopper, was very supportive with making his dream come true. One day, Helga went to the market to buy some fruits and veggies for dinner. She decided to surprise Mr. Dinglehopper with some seeds so he could start harvesting. She walked the entire market and found some good seeds, but they were mostly flower seeds. As Helga was leaving the market she was a young boy sitting on the floor selling some seeds. Helga asked the boy what kind of seeds he had; he answered that they were fruits and vegetables seeds, but "mutated" seeds. He mentioned that if they treat them right, the crops will not harm them, otherwise they would be in great danger. Helga did not believe the boy, however she felt Day that the young boy was sitting alone. So she bought them. When she arrived at the farm she gave Mr. Dinglehopper his seeds and told him the story about the boy; they laughed. Mr. Dinglehopper planted the seeds and after three days they had a full garden. Mr. Dinglehopper and Helga were surprised by their harvest. They began to walk around the garden and began so see that the fruits and vegetables looked oddly different. The fruits began moving, they thought it was the winds. Until they noticed that one of them jumped and had arms, legs, and eyes. She automatically thought of the boys words and began to feed the crops with their necessary needs. After 20 years, Mr. Dinglehopper and Helga, still have their full garden without the need of buying more.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sebastián Koziner
Argentina
Capital Federal
Buenos Aires
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Pastor_Mora wrote:
I'm logged and cannot see it from your link, Sebastian

It should be solved now:
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/holeshotheroes/67082590...

And thanks Nashday for your story!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Birkett
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm in a writing mood so I'll make one, too.

Tarvallian is a mega corporation the has ruled our destitute countryside for the last two hundred years. Our country, Patagonia, welcomed Tarvallian with open arms. They were happy to have new tax dollars and the politicians were anxious to announce that they brought a plentiful amount of jobs to our impoverished community. However, Tarvallian cares not about our country. They don't mind polluting and desecrating our land!

For the last two hundred years they have poured endless chemicals in our drinking water and contaminated our fields. Our crops could not grow and farmers, like my father, and his father before him, were left with incredibly low harvests. It was difficult for the crops to survive such harsh chemicals and few were able to grow.

Though, soon after I inherited my farm, our yields experienced an amazing transformation. Our crops began to grow big and strong, but were severely deformed. As we continued to water them they began to mutate. We soon found simply watering our crops would not be enough - they needed to eat. We fed them steaks and they happily grew.

Several farmers were fearful of these mutated crops and quickly left their farms, deserted. As Tarvallian began massive layoffs those out of work promptly took possession of any vacated lands. The farming profession became much more difficult, and dangerous, but also more exciting and profitable.

The mutated crops have reinvigorated our countryside. Any land that was not previously used for farming was bought by outsiders who moved here, built massive houses and farmed their new land. The dreary farm lands were renovated and improved.

I became rich. And now I continue to build my wealth in order to seek vengeance upon the very corporation that's environmental pollution created my fortune. I will stop at nothing to be the most successful farmer in our lands. There is only a limited demand for our expensive crops, and I want to fill as much of it as possible. I will defeat Tarvallian, if it is the last thing I do...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
SebasKO wrote:
Still main kickstarter page.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sebastián Koziner
Argentina
Capital Federal
Buenos Aires
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ok, i've found out the problem, BGG crops a part of the link because they remove everything after the "?"

The full link is:

https://www.kickstarter.com/
projects/holeshotheroes/670825900?token=41e8dc7c

Copy and paste both parts together, and will work.

Sorry for the problem, is part of BGG old code that generates a problem, and don't know how to solve it beside this copy+paste.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.