Subject: Miniatures upgrade pack? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Miguel Pacheco
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
Does anyone know if the miniatures upgrade pack is going to be available in retail? I backed the standee version and now regret it! Even if its only going to be available via direct website order I would be happy to do it!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michelle
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There were no KS exclusives. Everything will be available via direct Web order at the very least, and the minis and extra classes will probably also be at retail.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ethan Furman
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Once the core game delivery phase is done I believe Patrick will reopen the pledge manager / backer kit (don't recall which one he's using) and you can add the miniatures then.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jacob Casper
United States
Pflugerville
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
stoneleaf wrote:
Once the core game delivery phase is done I believe Patrick will reopen the pledge manager / backer kit (don't recall which one he's using) and you can add the miniatures then.

This is my current understanding.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jussi-Pekka Jokinen
Finland
Riihimäki
flag msg tools
At your service!
badge
When in Rome...
mbmbmbmbmb
stoneleaf wrote:

He did mention this when someone asked if they were able to update their address before the miniatures shipped. So yes, I believe you're right.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.