Dan Collins
United States
St. Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
CF Vapors - Alternative to Smoking
mbmbmbmbmb
I believe this one will be shipping soon...I am surprised at the lack of posts on this game? I am hoping it's a silent giant as a kickstarter I backed!

Where's the Hype? goo
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jerry
United States
Graham
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Slyzx1 wrote:
Where's the Hype? goo

The hype has been sitting in a warehouse in China for months. I think once (if) the games get on the water and moving some talk will start and for sure once people start getting and playing them.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Rodriguez
United States
Rochester
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Slyzx1 wrote:
I believe this one will be shipping soon...I am surprised at the lack of posts on this game? I am hoping it's a silent giant as a kickstarter I backed!

Where's the Hype? goo

I have the PnP version and i have played it several times. Very enjoyable game. My biggest criticism is the rule book, we have all found it to be very confusing but we have managed to get past it and there is gaming pleasure to be had past that bump. I want to play a few more times before I really put down my thoughts.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Brown
United States
Alexandria
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Slyzx1 wrote:

Where's the Hype? goo

Man, my space adventure itch needs scratching bad...Can't wait to get this to the table!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Starkiller
United States
Wasilla
Alaska
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There are pictures posted semi-regular ly
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Pilkus
United States
South Riding
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks everyone for posting!

As to the rules, please let me know what you found confusing, as I certainly want to clarify those items which need it.

Cheers,
Joe
TAU CETI Ambassador
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trueflight Silverwing
United States
Waverly
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I think the Chinese New year delay out a damper on all our excitement for now, but as soon as people start receiving the game it will explode again. I can't wait to get my hands on it. Lots of people here have been itching to see the final version after getting to see the prototype.

Definitely excitement out there. It is just a little muted at the moment until more news comes in
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trueflight Silverwing
United States
Waverly
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If you want to get hyped up again about the game, you can always check out the interview that we did with the designers on the Game On Podcast in January.

https://youtu.be/mMhuau3r11Y?t=1h16m19s

That link will take you directly to the interview part of the episode.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Strickland
United States
Fort Myers
Florida
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I like to think of this as the calm before the storm Things should definitely start picking up next month, as games begin to arrive on the shores, and there will also be a few new reviews as well which will accompany the arrival of the games.

Until then, we'll continue to post occasional pictures on our social media accounts as often as possible, and upload them here as well.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Strickland
United States
Fort Myers
Florida
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
danrodz wrote:
Slyzx1 wrote:

Where's the Hype? goo

I have the PnP version and i have played it several times. Very enjoyable game. My biggest criticism is the rule book, we have all found it to be very confusing but we have managed to get past it and there is gaming pleasure to be had past that bump. I want to play a few more times before I really put down my thoughts.

I'm glad you've enjoyed the PnP, Daniel! Did you by any chance download the latest set of rules? It should be version 6.1 I believe, but you can compare the rules you have with the latest, which are downloadable from this link https://www.dropbox.com/sh/6r1irhh30hese0i/AAByEKbvJUz7cnxE0....

Also, if you have any questions or something seems confusing, you can always reach out to me or Joe anytime
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Strickland
United States
Fort Myers
Florida
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ender02 wrote:
If you want to get hyped up again about the game, you can always check out the interview that we did with the designers on the Game On Podcast in January.

https://youtu.be/mMhuau3r11Y?t=1h16m19s

That link will take you directly to the interview part of the episode.

YES!!! We really enjoy doing this recent episode with Trueflight. It's a whole hour, so it's definitely a great way to get the hype back up for TAU CETI
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Rodriguez
United States
Rochester
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
zorin_productions wrote:
danrodz wrote:
Slyzx1 wrote:

Where's the Hype? goo

I'm glad you've enjoyed the PnP, Daniel! Did you by any chance download the latest set of rules? It should be version 6.1 I believe, but you can compare the rules you have with the latest, which are downloadable from this link https://www.dropbox.com/sh/6r1irhh30hese0i/AAByEKbvJUz7cnxE0....

Also, if you have any questions or something seems confusing, you can always reach out to me or Joe anytime

Thanks for the link to the latest rules, I will download them. I have plans on getting a few games in over the next week or two. I will take notes on the things that aren't clear and post them.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad Richards
United States
Bellevue
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Based on a comment on Kickstarter, looks like shipment has been pushed back to June.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.