Subject: Spain Board rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Paul Oberlin
United States
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
So - it's unclear from the pictures if the spain board is included with the 6 player expansion, or if it's purely a stand-alone purchase. It looks like the England and Spain maps are separate. Does anyone know the answer?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Eldon
United Kingdom
Verwood
Dorset
flag msg tools
badge
The profile picture is of the first cruise ship I worked on called the TSS Canberra. I ended up spending 10 years working on this ship. The plane in the photo is a British "Canberra" bomber taken from the Rock of Gibraltar
mbmbmbmbmb
if you look at what is included in the 6th player expansion there is the additional board listed (one of the reasons why the 6th player expansion is more expensive than 7th 8th and 9th player expansions)

The base game of 5 players is covered by the main board, the additional board covers the areas for the extra players 6 to 9.

In the pledge manager add ons, it is possible that you can just purchase the expansion board. The only reason i can see you wanting to do that is if you only wanted countries 7, 8 or 9. and not 6

to me that would not make much sense as the 6th player expansion also gives you much more extra pieces as well as the board than the 7 8 and 9 player expansions does.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gringe Commander
Germany
flag msg tools
mb
There must be a reason that the 6th player includes a lot more minis than 7-9th. I guess you need those extra barbarians to setup the expansionmap.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
boyce mcclellan
United States
Harrisonburg
VA
flag msg tools
Will this expansion be available for sale after KS orders are filled? DEEPLY regretting not getting the entire 9 person version now.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kilian Lydian
Germany
Munich
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
here you go
https://www.giochix.it/scheda.php?item=4389&crowd=0&lingua=0

but the price has become even more hefty

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Éric Hupin
Canada
Hudson
Québec
flag msg tools
mb
Hello,

I believe there are 10 possible players, not 9.

Just adding my confusing 2 cents...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.