Subject: Idea for tracking lost prosperity rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
David Latimore
United States
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmb
If you're like me and using a sharpie to mark your prosperity right on the board, what do you do if you ever lose prosperity?

My plan: Draw an empty box below the most recently filled box. Next time I gain prosperity, check that one off instead. Easy peasy.

What solutions have you come up with?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marcel Cwertetschka
Germany
Vienna
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Gloomhaven: Forgotten Circles!
mbmbmbmbmb
track prosperity on your party sheet, once you reach a prosperity level mark them on the game board. Much easier and clearer.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frank Pelkofer
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
alphasquid wrote:
If you're like me and using a sharpie to mark your prosperity right on the board, what do you do if you ever lose prosperity?

My plan: Draw an empty box below the most recently filled box. Next time I gain prosperity, check that one off instead. Easy peasy.

We put Post-It tabs over the boxes that were marked and then lost. They stay in place when the map is folded up and then when we get the Prosperity back, we remove the Post-It.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anthony K
msg tools
countertorque wrote:
alphasquid wrote:

We put Post-It tabs over the boxes that were marked and then lost. They stay in place when the map is folded up and then when we get the Prosperity back, we remove the Post-It.

A similar effect can be created by cutting a square from the white space on the other sticker sheets and putting that over the lost prosperity. I learned that one when I accidentally picked the wrong ship upgrade in Seafall.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Troy Laurin
Australia
Perth
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
alphasquid wrote:

This was my plan, not that it has happened yet (thankfully). The white square sticker is an interesting idea, but drawing in an extra square leaves some history behind on the board, which I like the idea of.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.