Subject: Deck Cannon & Bone Cannon Promos rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Emil Vincent Alonzo
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I know its kind of a long shot, but I was curious about the Kickstarter Promo Cannons that came in the original game and was wondering if anyone had a Bone Cannon they werent particularly attached to that they'd be willing to sell? =)

Also, were there only 2 types? I know the KS exclusive boxes came with cannons too, but they look to be the same cannons as the Deck Cannons from the core KS?

Figured it wouldnt hurt to ask and was curious too about all the different promo guns in general, thanks! =)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Max Maloney
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
"If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason." -Jack Handey
mbmbmbmbmb
roboraygun wrote:
I know the KS exclusive boxes came with cannons too, but they look to be the same cannons as the Deck Cannons from the core KS?

Correct. It was the same deck gun model for all crews except Bone Devils, who had their own unique version as you mentioned.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Emil Vincent Alonzo
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Dormammu wrote:
roboraygun wrote:
I know the KS exclusive boxes came with cannons too, but they look to be the same cannons as the Deck Cannons from the core KS?

Correct. It was the same deck gun model for all crews except Bone Devils, who had their own unique version as you mentioned.

Thanks for the reply! Ahhh... shoot so that Bone Devil's Cannon is the hard to get one then. I know they are just cosmetic, but I've been working on painting my Second Tide Heroes and would love to get one to paint and add to my set .

Welp, can't hurt to hope right? .

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Moshe Saricov
Israel
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have these models, will be glad to sell them. PM me.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.