Grant F.
msg tools
I already got Viticulture Essential and Tuscany Essential but haven't opened them yet. Today I placed an order for the Moors expansion. Is there any overlap? else I return the Moors expansion.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Harrison
United States
Greenville
SC
flag msg tools
No. I think there's like 1 or 2 cards in one of them that is duplicated in another, but they are really completely distinct. That's the same combo I have and it's really all you need with Viticulture.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lawrence
United States
Tustin
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Moor visitors is a completely new set of visitors cards, not seen in Tuscany or base Viticulture. Replacement Promoter and Harvest Machine cards are also included.

Edit: ninja'd
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Grant F.
msg tools
Great! Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Goulette
United States
Santa Clara
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Enjoy! You have the best combo of items available. No overlap, no bad cards that need to be removed/replaced. Amazing game. Depending on your playing group, I advise trying the extended board after a few plays. It is awesome. The structures and special workers are cool, but the board alone is worth the price of the expansion.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.