Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Lukasz
Poland
Warszawa
flag msg tools
mb
Hi,

I've made the Official Warhammer Quest Silver Tower Errata v1.1 into two pages that you can print on self adhesive paper, cut out and stick on top guidebook, adventure book and cards.

Help yourself with the pdf:
https://goo.gl/Pc8hqa

Result:

Word of warning:
1. My scans and print came out much darker on some sticker. I will leave it be as it serves its purpose anyway.
2. Putting stickers on cards can make them hard to shuffle. It will be ok if you are using sleeves. You might want to skip the cards altogether, the changes are miniscule.
3. You might need to consult the original errata to know exactly where to put some stickers. Link for convenience - https://www.games-workshop.com/resources/PDF/AoS_Errata/ENG_...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Off The Shelf Board Game Reviews
United States
Anchorage
Alaska
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Nice work!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eduardo Ortiz
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
mb
Amazing!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Esther B
Netherlands
Nieuwstadt
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Awesome

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rathenau von Stahl
Netherlands
The Hague
flag msg tools
Thank you!

Just what I was looking for.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alessio Massuoli
Italy
Terni
Umbria
flag msg tools
They await the King
badge
The Snarky Sloth
mbmbmbmbmb
Wonderful work!

Could you please also share the editable version (psd?) for translation in other languages?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lukasz
Poland
Warszawa
flag msg tools
mb
t3clis wrote:

Could you please also share the editable version (psd?) for translation in other languages?

All I have is a bunch of 600 dpi cropped scans with only a couple of words erased and errata typed in with text tool(in .psd files). I don't think they will be of any use to you. You'd have to erase all of the English text.

Also my files are also quite large - 400 mb in total. That is a couple of hours of uploading with my current slow connection.

But I can try, If you really think that would help.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alessio Massuoli
Italy
Terni
Umbria
flag msg tools
They await the King
badge
The Snarky Sloth
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, it seems that you have some taste in erasing text, but of course it would be of more use if you could share the "fully empty" boxes.

I guess the real solution there would be just to not be so lazy and photoshop the scans a bit to make those fully empty

Oh well, one day...!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lukasz
Poland
Warszawa
flag msg tools
mb
I've edited the file as the stickers for Adventure book have not been covering the original text fully in some places. The link is the same and I labeled the file v0.3.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
This is great, thanks a lot!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.