Hide
5 Posts

Kingdomino» Forums » General

Subject: Bag suggestions? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Justin Munyer
msg tools
Does anyone have a suggestion for a decent but cheap drawstring bag that will fit the tiles? Just got my copy and it's my first tile drawing game, and due to the numbers on the back it seems like a fitting game to have a sack for.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick
Portugal
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I think a bag is definitely necessary. I have quite a few lying around from my Carcassonne collection so I just used one of those.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mister lee
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I used to think a bad was required.
But now I just grab random tiles and put them all into stacks of four beforehand.
Then I would randomly grab a stack of four tiles for the bidding round.

It saves a lot of time this way.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Yi
United States
Las Vegas
Nevada
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I would say cannibalize the bags from Carcassone or Roll for the Galaxy if you have them. I just shuffle them and put them back in the tile tray of the box, trusting in the good graces of my fellow players not to predict the next tile based on the number. Also, I tend to be the person that knows the game the best, so only I could have some predictive value from it. That helps me trust the others...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Smith
New Zealand
Wellington
--------------
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

Shanseala wrote:
Does anyone have a suggestion for a decent but cheap drawstring bag that will fit the tiles? Just got my copy and it's my first tile drawing game, and due to the numbers on the back it seems like a fitting game to have a sack for.

The 5th photo here shows this being used: https://www.noz.de/deutschland-welt/gut-zu-wissen/artikel/84...

I've also considered using a small bag for the kings, to determine the initial turn order (ie, blind picking them out rather than the hand-drop ...).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.