Subject: Score Sheet Suggestions? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: ScytheLegacy [+] [View All]
United States
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I was looking for a score sheet that would do a bit more than just the title suggested. I also wanted to track faction and player mats. And also score up to 7 players. Since I couldn't find anything that quite fit the bill I came up with this.

Does anyone any suggestions for improvements?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brent Gerig
United States
Upland
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I must be missing something... I see how you could put a person's name in the column above the faction they played, but then how do you put the right player mats (specialties) with the right person? It looks like there are some sort of selecting dots with both the factions and specialties, but I'm failing to see how that works.

Other than being confused about that, it looks good!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Brown
United States
Alexandria
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm guessing you put the player number next to the faction and specialty symbol?

These look great, nice work. I like using the money to count points at the end, but these look very professional and would compliment any game!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Grossman
Canada
Edmonton
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
flaquito wrote:
I must be missing something... I see how you could put a person's name in the column above the faction they played, but then how do you put the right player mats (specialties) with the right person? It looks like there are some sort of selecting dots with both the factions and specialties, but I'm failing to see how that works.

Other than being confused about that, it looks good!

I think you put their player number in the little circles for faction and mat?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brent Gerig
United States
Upland
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
MAJBrown22 wrote:
I'm guessing you put the player number next to the faction and specialty symbol?

pgrossman001 wrote:
I think you put their player number in the little circles for faction and mat?

...that would make sense.

I think this is just a matter of preference, but I feel like it would make more sense to have the factions across the top (in their order around the board), then space underneath each faction to write the player name and which mat they had.

I also just use the coins to score, but this is pretty cool.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Williams
United Kingdom
Rossendale
Lancs
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
flaquito wrote:

I think this is so you can also keep a record of your games and a running total of who is doing best amongst your group. My gaming group currently has league tables for Scythe, 7 Wonders and Gorechosen - without them we're simply playing games for fun laugh
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Young
Canada
Victoria
BC
flag msg tools
Old Ways Are Best!
badge
Check Six!
mbmbmbmbmb
valenswift wrote:
flaquito wrote:

I think this is so you can also keep a record of your games and a running total of who is doing best amongst your group. My gaming group currently has league tables for Scythe, 7 Wonders and Gorechosen - without them we're simply playing games for fun laugh
Good points - I thought the same thing when I saw the Scythe Sidekick scoring section. After getting all the fancy metal coins I want to be able to use them but generally the only time you use the larger denominations is during the final scoring.

But, as a way of efficiently tracking results showing Faction/Action combinations I realize this is an idea worth considering! Numbers in the tiny circles would do it but seems fiddly and disjointed. Is there a way to line up players with the boards they had as well as the scoring categories?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.