First of all I would like to admit the game is dreadfully similar to Bang! and I am not happy about it.
Originally I was thinking of designing a game where a large group of relatively new board game players can play with each other.
So I came up with this. You can also read my thought process with the link(https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Zvb8DQ41bRvjUtu42FqXkCC0...).
So this game is a Boss fighting fantasy-themed card game where a group of players is fighting against a powerful boss(which is also a player).
This game is designed to play with 5 to 11 players.
Each player has a character card which represents their character. And those character cards have different health size and ability which will aid them in some way.
Each ability is labeled with an Active component which requires playing an Ability to activate the effects and a Passive component which will always in effect.
Players who are fighting against the Evil Boss(called as Heroes) have Action cards to do Actions:
* Attack - to attack
* Dodge - to dodge the attack from the boss
* Ability - to cast their Active Ability
* Equipment - to give bonus effects
* Spells - to do other action such as Healing and Drawing cards.
And The Evil Boss has similar Action cards:
* Spells - which also including Summons(Equipment equivalent) and several powerful Epic Spell Cards that are extremely dangerous for the Heroes but it will take a while to activate.
Also there are Events card which is played every round to either give benefits for the Heroes or the Boss.
The goal is very simple, where the Heroes and Boss are trying to eliminate each other.
If you are interested, here's(https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Zvb8DQ41bRvjUtu42FqXkCC0...) the documentation and the diary, and hopefully you could give me some comments on rules,
or heck even balancing and hopefully I can work on this further on the right path. And I am not sure if there are similar products in the market.
- Last edited Sat Mar 11, 2017 2:25 am (Total Number of Edits: 2)
- Posted Fri Mar 10, 2017 11:39 pm