Subject: Box insert? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Colin Cherry
United States
Trenton
New Jersey
flag msg tools
Does anyone know what the insert will be for this game? I think it looks very cool but quality of the storage solution is extremely important to me, especially for miniatures-heavy games.

Any chance of foam for the miniatures? Or a stretch goal or add-on to provide or enhance storage?

Knowing I won't have to store my (sleeved) cards and miniatures in zip lock baggies would quickly move me from "on the fence" to a backer with likely both game play addons.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Nojima
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I think somewhere in the comments, they mentioned that the plastic insert will have individual spaces for the miniatures. I'm thinking that will be something like CMON's method with villagers, hunters, heroes, and monsters all in different boxes.

That or there will be individual slots for the core monsters and probably just one big slot for a body-pile of villagers/hunters/heroes.

Either way, I'm probably gonna end up making my own custom insert 'cause I'm gonna be magnetizing my hunters to work with the clip-on color bases.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Smith
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mb
Pauljima wrote:
I think somewhere in the comments, they mentioned that the plastic insert will have individual spaces for the miniatures. I'm thinking that will be something like CMON's method with villagers, hunters, heroes, and monsters all in different boxes.

That or there will be individual slots for the core monsters and probably just one big slot for a body-pile of villagers/hunters/heroes.

Either way, I'm probably gonna end up making my own custom insert 'cause I'm gonna be magnetizing my hunters to work with the clip-on color bases.

Village Attacks will come with vac trays, just like you are used to seeing in CMON games.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jessica - the other one
Sweden
Strengelbach in Switzerland or Örebro in Sweden
flag msg tools
They are a treasure - I don´t need lots of them...
badge
Yay - Stretch goat!
mbmbmbmbmb
I sent them a message earlier and asked about that given a few had received bent miniatures in their earlier campaign and the answer I got was:

Quote:
Village Attacks has been planned out much more carefully, with 66 miniatures in the base game, which allows us to place them all in vac trays. Any additional miniatures added to the game that say "added to pledge" will come in seperate boxes from the core game, again in their own vac trays.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ZaiFurn
msg tools
mbmb
Batariel wrote:
Knowing I won't have to store my (sleeved) cards and miniatures in zip lock baggies would quickly move me from "on the fence" to a backer with likely both game play addons.

Indeed having a box that also supports sleeved cards would be great.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.