Hide
8 Posts

Burgle Bros.» Forums » General

Subject: Sleeves ... rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
David Purkiss
msg tools
What size sleeves can be used for the cards that come with this game?

Also why are there more stickers than there are Meeples to use them?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Byron S
United States
Ventura
California
flag msg tools
I don't remember what I ate last night
badge
but I can spout off obscure rules to all sorts of game like nobody's business!
mbmbmbmbmb
lylith82 wrote:
What size sleeves can be used for the cards that come with this game?

Also why are there more stickers than there are Meeples to use them?

Sleeves for Burgle Bros

So you can choose which style you like for each character.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Purkiss
msg tools
I should be able to trim some sleeves down for the game.

Seems odd to me that there are fewer meeples (8) that the total amount of stickers (18 at 9 per sticker sheet) though, as there's not much point in adding them to the meeples if they all can't be used. Would have been better to have had 1 meeple per character role as they do in some other games.

It's the equilivant of getting pandemic with 9 less coloured pawns to represent the roles. Isn't a probably, will just leave the stickers on the sheet.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Bigmore
England
Abingdon
Oxon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
There aren't fewer meeples; there are excess stickers. whistle

The alternative powers were a stretch goal from the Kickstarter (that wasn't reached, but Tim Fowers is generous). The alternative art was a stretch goal that wasn't part of the campaign, but Mr Fowers went ahead with it any way. I'm not sure when the alternative art stickers were announced. I think they just turned up in the box when the Kickstarters were delivered.

You can buy extra BBeeples from the BoardGameGeek store at the moment.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Byron S
United States
Ventura
California
flag msg tools
I don't remember what I ate last night
badge
but I can spout off obscure rules to all sorts of game like nobody's business!
mbmbmbmbmb
lylith82 wrote:
Seems odd to me that there are fewer meeples (8) that the total amount of stickers (18 at 9 per sticker sheet) though, as there's not much point in adding them to the meeples if they all can't be used. Would have been better to have had 1 meeple per character role as they do in some other games.

It sounds like you're missing a meeple. There should be one for each character card.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Bigmore
England
Abingdon
Oxon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
runtsta wrote:

It sounds like you're missing a meeple. There should be one for each character card.

You read that far more carefully than I did. That's exactly what it sounds like. My link to the BGG store shows the 9 that should be in the box. Part of the fun is working out which sticker fits which shape.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ethan Soanka
United States
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just discovered that the Ultra Pro - Pro Fit sleeves fit the cards perfectly width wise. You just need to invest some time trimming the sleeves down. All in all, they look nice. cool

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Van Dam
United States
Appleton City
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Do the copies he sells now from his website come with the stretch goals, like the second set of stickers?
Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.