11 Posts

Hero Realms» Forums » Variants

Subject: hero realms (solo, co op) adventure let me know what you think? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
kevin moore
msg tools
DARK ASSASIN KILOPH 50 health/player

Recently Kiloph and the Guild have decided to overthrow the local Government, Kiloph is sending out assassins to kill off all the opposing Government leaders in Port City. Don’t know when or where the next attack will occur. Everyone is in danger Kiloph must be stopped.

Kiloph’s Turn: Draw a card and add it to Kiloph’s Guild. All actions that attack or heal will be used next turn against the player whose turn is next. (Then action cards used are discarded) All cards that heal will be added to Kiloph’s life points. (Then discarded after use).(Action cards that offer gold are discarded and not used). Champions drawn go right to Kiloph’s defense line until discarded. Champions only use base power against current player (no faction bonuses are used) then drawn card ability is used.

Blue Guild: Sacrifice Champion in your defense line or take (8) points of damage from an assassin strike.
Blue Champions in the trade row join the guild add health equal to gold cost of card to Kiloph,
Yellow Empire: Attack equal to (2x) gold cost of card, then discard (2) cards from hand.

Red Necros: Attack equals (2 xs) the gold cost of the card drawn. Discard all cards in trade row and replace with new cards.
Green Wild: Attack equal to (2x) the gold value of card.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pierre G
Belgium
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I did create a print version of this card, based on Tibus' card. I adapted the rules to fit the text in the frames
If you wanna print it, here it is
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex S

South Carolina
msg tools
Looking forward to trying this variant this weekend! Thanks for posting!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex S

South Carolina
msg tools
Played this and it was great. Two questions came up.

1. What happens if the market deck runs out? Does the player lose?
2. What happens if one person dies in a multiplayer co-op? Does that end the game or does the rest of the party continue the battle?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gary Bradley
United Kingdom
Unspecified
Scotland
flag msg tools
Can someone explain Kiloph's Blue faction ability to me? What the heck does "Blue Champions in the trade row join the guild add health equal to gold cost of card to Kiloph" mean?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pierre G
Belgium
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
if you draw guild on Kiloph's turn:
1- You remove all your champions in your line OR, you take 8 (direct on you, guards does nothing)
2- You take all the guild champions on the market, they go to Kiloph's champions' line AND you calculate the gold value of all those cards that just joined his line, and heal Kiloph with that amount.

Example:
Market has:
A. 1 imperial action - 3 gold
B. 1 guild champion - 3 gold

C. 1 necro champion - 8 gold
D. 1 guild action - 8 gold
E. 1 guild champion - 5 gold

A & E joins Kiloph's champions line (D is an action so it stays in market, A & C are not guild so they stay in market)
A = 3 gold
E = 5 gold
--> heal Kiloph for A+E HP -> 8 HP

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gary Bradley
United Kingdom
Unspecified
Scotland
flag msg tools
Thanks. The lack of the plural on the word "card" confused me.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gary Bradley
United Kingdom
Unspecified
Scotland
flag msg tools
Aarcana wrote:
1- You remove all your champions in your line OR, you take 8 (direct on you, guards does nothing)

I don't think that's right. I read it as sacrifice (i.e. lose forever) ONE champion or take 8 damage.

Although I do wonder if this is an option for the player to chose, or does he have to go with the champion sac if he has one. It's just one champ, right?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pierre G
Belgium
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Bad word choice & misreading, sorry

so: you sacrifice one of your champion on your defense line OR you lose 8 HP (no guards)

Stating by the original rules, I'd say it's a player choice, since, when it's a defaulting choice, it says it clearly, something like "sacrifice one of your champion on your defense line, if you don't have one, lose 8 HP"

Ha... I see what you mean with the plural... so, basically, does Kiloph heal according to the champions that joins, or does he heal according by the drawn card? One could read both ways

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
kevin moore
msg tools
Glad you are enjoying the coop versions i developed there are four I listed and all play a little different than the others.

Sacrifice champion or take 8 points exactly right you either lose one champion in your line, card is discarded too market deck not your discard pile, or you can take 8 points of damaged directly to your health not your champions in your defense line

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
kevin moore
msg tools
Kiloph heals equal to gold value of champion joining the guild not the faction card. Action cards drawn that go to Kiloph that heal or attack are used next attack phase then are discarded to the market discard pile.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.