10 Posts

Hero Realms» Forums » Variants

Subject: her realms (solo, co op) adventure let me know what you think? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
kevin moore
msg tools
Damack the Vampire Lord 50 health/player
We have been at peace for a century now. No wars, No fighting, and no enemies.
Although during this time of peace a great evil has started to stir. Strange shadows, strange figures, and strange happenings are appearing in this country. Rumors have it that the darkness is arising once more, and the evil is “Damack the Vampire Lord”. Thandarr must unite and send this creature back to the darkness from whence it came.
Damacks Turn: Draw a card add it to Damack’s Army of Darkness. All action cards that attack and heal are used on Damack’s attack phase. (All money cards are discarded.)discard action cards after boss uses the card.All champions stay with the dark army until defeated. Base power of cards are used on Damack’s attack phase only (no faction powers are used)
POWER
Blue Guild- Stun a champion otherwise discard (2) cards. Take damage = to (2x) gold cost of the card.
Yellow Empire- Take damage = to (2x) the gold cost of the card, then discard (2) cards randomly. Add +1 health /card that is in the dark army line to damacks health.
Green Wild- Attack = (2x) the gold cost of the card drawn.
Red Necros- Attack = (3x) gold cost of card. Add + 1 attack/card to all red cards in the trade row. Red champions immediately joins the dark army, gaining health to Damack = to gold cost of cards joining the dark army line.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pierre G
Belgium
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I did create a print version of this card, based on Tibus' card. Though I modified a bit the rules (red mostly) to fit the text in the frame (and weakenning him a bit)
If you wanna print it, here it is
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
A S
France
flag msg tools
Hi Pierre G,

I tried a fight versus Damack. Thanks for this work. Nevertheless, I have some questions :

1- is there a reason for the attack AND gold icons on Damack's card ? I can't figure out what does the gold icon means since Damack seems only gaining attack points, whatever the color faction applied.

2- rules on the back of the card say that champions stay with Damack. I guess that each turn, i should apply the bonus indicated on the front of the card and adding the base power off all the champions in Damacks team ? Is it right ?
Example : let's say Damack's team is composed of 2 champions (Grak, storm giant giving 6 actions points, and Rake, master assassin giving 4 action points). I draw a guild faction card (blue) from the market deck that costs 3 gold. The total attack points is 6 for Grak + 4 for Rake + the blue bonus : 3x2 = 16. Is that ok ?
In addition, the blue bonus stuns one of my champions, and Rake basic power stuns another of my champions ??

Thanks for you answers

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pierre G
Belgium
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Hi

actually, it's not my rules, but kevman's. I just tried to adapt his rules to put it on a card format

this icon means what is written: for example, guild: damack gains 2* the price of the card drawn as combat
example: Damack draws a guild that worth 5 gold, he then gains 10 combat, and he stuns a champion (or makes you discard)

your second example sounds OK

and yeah... I find this boss impossible to kill too ;-)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
A S
France
flag msg tools
Ok, thanks.

I'll try to defeat Damack one more time !

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
aconatic .
msg tools
mb
Hi Aarcana,

Do you plan to photoshop the other two cards (Empire and Wild) from kevman?

Thanks both of you for fun fan-made variant.

"For the glory of Thandar..."

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pierre G
Belgium
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
doable. I'll do that when I'm finished with my variant (quests)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
kevin moore
msg tools
After several tries at Damack I have not defeated him either. So i changed the blue faction effect do not discard 2 cards just stun champion if no one to stun do not discard the 2 cards. I noticed this because you have a 50-50 chance on discarding cards and that makes it almost impossible to beat him.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ardian N
Indonesia
Jakarta Selatan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Aarcana wrote:
I did create a print version of this card, based on Tibus' card. Though I modified a bit the rules (red mostly) to fit the text in the frame (and weakenning him a bit)
If you wanna print it, here it is

Hi Aarcana, cool thing you did there. Do you know where to download the boss card template? And what font type and size did you use?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pierre G
Belgium
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
PM'd you ;-)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.