Hide
3 Posts

Zombicide: Black Plague» Forums » Rules

Subject: Wulfsburg (Evil Twins Quest) Double Spawn in Object Zone rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
D. Matchain
msg tools
My girlfriend and I were playing The Evil Twins quest from the Wulfsburg expansion, and we ran into a problem that we're not exactly sure what to do with. The scenario says that if there's already an abomination on the board, and you pick up a colored objective, you have to draw a zombie spawn card at the Red Level.

We drew a card, and it turned out to be the dreaded Double Spawn card. The zone is in a 5-room house, and we came up with two different ideas, but we don't trust either of them:

1) Apply the Double Spawn in the next zone--another room--and then draw two Red Level cards in there, hoping there's not another double spawn. This makes it feel weird because the objective was in a certain zone, and spawning zombies in a different zone doesn't make sense to me.

2) Discard and draw again to get a single Red Level spawn card. We don't like discarding cards because that's the card we drew.

We've looked through the rules and the forums here, but we haven't found anything.

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jorgen Peddersen
Australia
Sydney
New South Wales
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You are doing a spawn in a single Zone, the one in which the objective was drawn.

Thus, the next zone in this spawn sequence is indeed the one Zone (as you wrap from first to last and the zone is both first and last). You draw the two cards for the Objective's Zone.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
D. Matchain
msg tools
That makes sense. Not sure why we didn't think about that one. So it would be two cards on the same zone, regardless of what they turn out to be, and if possible, at the Red Level. Thank you, we can resume our game!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.