Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
4 Posts

Aeon's End» Forums » Rules

Subject: What happens if I don't have enough cards in my deck to draw up to 5? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
padlock

Unspecified
Unspecified
msg tools
I was playing a game where I was aggressively thinning my deck. I then got hit by a couple of nemesis cards which made me destroy 4 cards each time. The end result is that I had a deck of 5 cards, so when I prepped a spell, I didn't have enough cards to refill my hand up to 5. In that case, are you supposed to just draw as much as you can, or is there some kind of penalty for not being able to draw a full 5 card hand?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Simpson
United States
Tampa
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Draw as much as you can. The penalty is not having as many cards lol
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
padlock

Unspecified
Unspecified
msg tools
coldkorn wrote:
Draw as much as you can. The penalty is not having as many cards lol

Thanks for the response. To be honest, it didn't feel like that much of a penalty. I was left with 2 spells, the relic that lets you immediately cast a prepped spell with +2 damage, a gem, and my starting card which allowed me to heal. Every turn, I was doing between 8 and 10 damage, buying a charge, and healing.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Simpson
United States
Tampa
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thinning your deck to dish out damage is a great strategy as long as you don't end up having to destroy anything else
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.