Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
James Arias
United States
Sanford
FLORIDA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I bought a used copy of the Kickstarter edition with Dark Suns expansion. The Dark Suns cards appear to be in their box but the other cards are commingled into their respective decks.

Anyone have a list of what the Kickstarter edition extra cards were? So I can finish my new game inventory ritual ? BGG and google searches weren't coming up with what I needed, hope I'm just having situational inattention.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jorge Peña
Uruguay
Ciudad de la Costa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Got this from the comments section, it may help (I think it's a mix of the KS exclusives, the original exclusives and the Dark Suns expansion):

Quote:
13 KS exclusives: 2 Captains (Xenopia, Slyvain), 2 Ships (T-8 Hauler, Vespex), 6 Crew (6x Merc), 3 Alien Crew (3x Saboteur)

15 Original KS Exclusives: 2 Ships (Winter Duchess, Diablo), 2 Weapons (Memory Prism, Hull Charge), 11 Captains (Kraggar, Marshall Zlorch, Mu Pinch + 1 alt each of Arvi-5, Baron Marlow, Celphius, Dax Jordan, Elder Zerbus, Lt. Kesselring, Madam Zines, Marduk)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Arias
United States
Sanford
FLORIDA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the post ... that looks like the comment I entered in my collection entry laugh!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.