Hide
6 Posts

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Shadows of the Past» Forums » Rules

Subject: Break away question rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jeremy Rainbow
msg tools
Do enemies have to break away from our turtles/heroes, or does break away only pertain to the heroes breaking away from enemies? Appreciate your help.

I ask because on page 16 it states "in addition a ko'd figure doesn't force enemies to break away from it..." which sounds like break away fires both ways.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Wilson
United States
Roseville
Minnesota
flag msg tools
designer
The Nicholas Cage of games! Oh god, not the beeeeeesssss!
badge
It is pitch black. You are likely to be eaten by a grue.
mbmbmbmbmb
Both ways, yep!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeremy Rainbow
msg tools
Thank you sir! That one rule was the difference between a loss or win for the heroes. The turtles won. Love the game!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dangerous Partners
United Kingdom
Swindon
Wiltshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
A question tagged on - I thought the answer was obvious but then second guessed myself, does 'breakaway' only apply to when you start moving (and are adjacent to enemies) or does it apply to anytime in your movement (i.e. at the start and when you pass other enemy figures while moving) ?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Miller
msg tools
mb
It applies any and every time you leave a space (unless there is a special circumstance, such as leaping).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dangerous Partners
United Kingdom
Swindon
Wiltshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah - when I had hit the submit button and looked at the question I thought I had overthought it, thanks for humouring a sleepy question cool.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.