Popular Tags: [View All]
Mike Daneman
United States
Campbell
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I received my AE yesterday and can't figure out where to store the tokens. I put the hunt tiles into the bag and it still lays pretty flat, so that's ok. But where do I out the rest of the tokens?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick G.
United States
Glenshaw
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
Does your religion have lightsabers? Nope? Didn't think so.
badge
"A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky dangerous animals." Agent K. Oh my what he would think of people had he known about what the internet would become.....
mbmbmbmbmb
Mishenka wrote:
I received my AE yesterday and can't figure out where to store the tokens. I put the hunt tiles into the bag and it still lays pretty flat, so that's ok. But where do I out the rest of the tokens?

Buy the collectors edition of lords of middle earth... store them in there.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Matthews
United States
flag msg tools
More Meeples, Please!
badge
Twaddle \ ˈtwä-dᵊl \ noun: Foolish, trivial, or idle talk or chatter
mbmbmbmbmb
I have the card tin, so I put the sleeved cards in there and put plastic baggies with tokens where the cards were in the ginormous box.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
W
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I got a few small plastic baggies and put those baggies into the cloth bag provided, I took out the companion book, and only left the rule book in the box, and put the cloth bag in that box
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Daneman
United States
Campbell
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
So they seriously made a super fancy $400 game with a super fancy humongous box and didn't allocate space for the tokens?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cameron Lucas
United States
Oconomowoc
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
In the rules/companion box.

Take out the box containing the books and you should see 4 shallow rectangles that are just deep enough to fit the tokens.

That's where I put mine. No baggies and they're all splayed out ready for set up. I did put the normal hunt tiles in the bag where the bag was originally found.

It's not super deluxe but actually make for easier tear down and set up.

Hope that helps!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Sturm
United States
Ann Arbor
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
CameronWLucas wrote:

Take out the box containing the books and you should see 4 shallow rectangles that are just deep enough to fit the tokens.

Yep. That's where I put mine, too, though I bagged mine. But you're right, they don't need bagging because the slipcase fits so snugly. Good tip!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Daneman
United States
Campbell
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
CameronWLucas wrote:

That's where I put mine. No baggies and they're all splayed out ready for set up. I did put the normal hunt tiles in the bag where the bag was originally found.

It's not super deluxe but actually make for easier tear down and set up.

Hope that helps!

Great idea! Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ron Price
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
It is pitch black.
badge
You are likely to be eaten by a grue.
mbmbmbmbmb
I found that I could lay the tiles in a single layer in the tray they came out of, underneath the bag with the hunt tiles still in it (and the player AIDS go over those). I'll have to check whether it's likely to hurt the player aid sheets, though.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Sesta
United States
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I considered taking the companion guide out as well or storing it underneath in those square crevices. Ultimately it worked find just putting them in the bag and smoothing it out in the same spot the bag originally came in underneath the player aids. I even kept the punch boards in there still for the time being just in case but will probably get rid of them soon which would allow for even more room.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.