Popular Tags: [View All]
zcontest
United States
pasco
Washington
flag msg tools
mb
I finally got around to making a print-and-play, via 3D printer

I was stuck as I couldn't get over the idea of differing tile backs for the new tiles and having something solid enough to make the wall extension.

So I decided to reprint stickers of ALL of the tiles and apply them to custom designed backs with a 3D printer, plus aerie tokens and wall expansion tiles.

Did the following things (pics below):
1) Designed CtC backed tile and printed enough for entire game plus expansion. (45mm x 45mm x 2mm)
2) Scanned in base tiles and printed out stickers. (the color of the scanned base tiles and expansion pdf are a little different.)
3) Printed out stickers of expansion tiles, wall tiles, aerie tokens
4) Designed and printed wall expansion tiles (with hooks and T connectors) (this was a pain to get it shaped even remotely close.)
5) Printed 18.5mm x 2mm rounds for aerie tokens
6) Printed king and falconer meeples in wood and black plastic from thingiverse [geekurl=http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:1037446]CtC Meeps[/geekurl]

3D printed wall tile plus stickers
3D printed base and expansion tiles and stickers
3D printed custom tile back
3D printed King, Falconer, and aerie tokens
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brandon Rothenberg
United States
Alexandria
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
This is fantastic! I would love to do something like this, too. Would you be willing to share the files you used?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.