Kyle Krebs
Philippines
flag msg tools
For example, you draw a broken leg but you already have a broken leg.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Craig S.
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
ChicoGuava wrote:
For example, you draw a broken leg but you already have a broken leg.


The way the cards are worded...it would have no extra effect.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kyle Krebs
Philippines
flag msg tools
csouth154 wrote:
ChicoGuava wrote:
For example, you draw a broken leg but you already have a broken leg.


The way the cards are worded...it would have no extra effect.


Okay so I keep both face up, but if I move more than one space I still only flip one facedown damage face up?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Craig S.
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
ChicoGuava wrote:
csouth154 wrote:
ChicoGuava wrote:
For example, you draw a broken leg but you already have a broken leg.


The way the cards are worded...it would have no extra effect.


Okay so I keep both face up, but if I move more than one space I still only flip one facedown damage face up?


Oh...hmmm...yeah. I guess I was wrong. It seems right that you should obey both cards, so I guess flip one for each broken leg you have. I'm honeslty not 100% sure...

I was thinking of broken arm. Two broken arms and you'd still be able to hold 2 items.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jorgen Peddersen
Australia
Sydney
New South Wales
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
That would make sense for both legs being broken.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kyle Krebs
Philippines
flag msg tools
Yeah that would haha. Thanks for the help guys.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Andrikopoulos
Greece
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Funny because I got two broken arms today while playing the Circle of Eternity scenario. Although the second one had no effect, it was still an annoying faceup card to have!

P.S. Now that I think about, do you get to drop items at random or do you choose which 2 to keep?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jorgen Peddersen
Australia
Sydney
New South Wales
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Giannis2 wrote:
P.S. Now that I think about, do you get to drop items at random or do you choose which 2 to keep?

If the card doesn't say to choose at random, then you are allowed to choose however you like.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.