Damien Stanley
Canada
flag msg tools

Just showing off some new additions to the file section:

Custom Ability Maker

SDE Dashboard

Krosmaster Dashboard

Skylanders Dashboard

*Feedback is encouraged, just know it might take me a while to update the files.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
WD Yoga
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for making these!

Do you have any plan to make template for dashboard and skill cards exactly like the ones in Masmorra? It would be awesome if I can make a hero dashboard+skill cards exactly like the original ones.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Damien Stanley
Canada
flag msg tools
No problem. Check the file section in a couple of days.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I worked on this some time ago. It isn't the best and I'm just lazy. All I have left to do is the dice symbols. It's a lot of work (I'm mediocre w/ Photoshop). If you can do better, please do.

http://imgur.com/a/j5o7l
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Damien Stanley
Canada
flag msg tools
Looks good to me. Feel free to grab any elements you need from my uploads. There's probably some salvage in my old AQ template as well.

Really like the punch-put effect on the health tracking. I might have to borrow that

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Gubbinz wrote:
Looks good to me. Feel free to grab any elements you need from my uploads. There's probably some salvage in my old AQ template as well.

Really like the punch-put effect on the health tracking. I might have to borrow that

I'll take you up on that. Thanks. I noticed you had the symbols already done. That will save a lot of time. I'm not all too familiar with GIMP. Happen to have a .psd of it? If not, I'll just install GIMP and port my stuff over.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Damien Stanley
Canada
flag msg tools
Esvath wrote:
Thanks for making these!

Do you have any plan to make template for dashboard and skill cards exactly like the ones in Masmorra? It would be awesome if I can make a hero dashboard+skill cards exactly like the original ones.

Sorry Esvath, I've had to put this on the back burner. If someone wants to take up the challenge your welcome to use any of my uploads.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Francisco Correia
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mb
Do you have the psd for these ones? interested in doing some more characters especially from the KS ones

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.