Warhammer Quest: Silver Tower» Forums » Rules

Subject: When a tile dissapear... rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
santi otero
msg tools
mb
I´m reading the rulebook

-At the end of turn, some chamber tiles dissapears, this causes a new exit appears.

-I must divide in two the exploration deck?¿

PD: Sorry about my english

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Kochis
United States
Springfield
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
No, I do not believe that you need to divide the exploration deck due to vanishing chambers. The exploration deck should only be divided when you explore a new chamber that has three main portals. Remember to deal from the bottom of the deck when you divide.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
santi otero
msg tools
mb
Ardos wrote:
No, I do not believe that you need to divide the exploration deck due to vanishing chambers. The exploration deck should only be divided when you explore a new chamber that has three main portals. Remember to deal from the bottom of the deck when you divide.

Thanks!

So ... you can not go back? What is the purpose of quit the distant tiles?

And another question... when all heroes have 4 wounds, the adventure is over?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Outlaw
United Kingdom
Devizes
Wiltshire
flag msg tools
badge
The Wing Warrior - learn more at www.facebook.com/thelegendriders
mbmbmbmbmb
valdovosport wrote:
Ardos wrote:

Thanks!

The game ends when all the heroes are grievously wounded at the same time (i.e. they have been removed from the board).

You have to take five wounds to be grievously wounded (or your hero has to be on a tile that gets removed from play).

Vanishing chambers has multiple benefits:
Keeps the board size small
Means you don't have to do a massive backtrack if you took a wrong turn
Creates risk if the heroes become too spread out.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
santi otero
msg tools
mb
RedMonkeyBoy wrote:
valdovosport wrote:
Ardos wrote:

Thanks!

The game ends when all the heroes are grievously wounded at the same time (i.e. they have been removed from the board).

You have to take five wounds to be grievously wounded (or your hero has to be on a tile that gets removed from play).

Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Off The Shelf Board Game Reviews
United States
Anchorage
Alaska
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
RedMonkeyBoy wrote:
valdovosport wrote:
Ardos wrote:

Thanks!

And to add on there is a scenario where you need to get in to a target then get back out. Without spoiling too much it means the exit is different from the entrance.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.