Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Gretchen Fontenay
United States
Apison
TN
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I keep hearing about Math Trades and they sound interesting. (Actually they sound brilliant and congratulations to whoever thought up that idea in the first place!)

I'm pretty sure I understand how they work... but how does one find a Math trade to sign up for?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom anonymous
United Kingdom
Birmingham
flag msg tools
mb
wren08 wrote:
I keep hearing about Math Trades and they sound interesting. (Actually they sound brilliant and congratulations to whoever thought up that idea in the first place!)

I'm pretty sure I understand how they work... but how does one find a Math trade to sign up for?

Math trades announcement thread: https://boardgamegeek.com/thread/218951/math-trade-announcem...

They are done in geeklists, I've never participated, I agree it's a fantastic idea and way of doing things.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gretchen Fontenay
United States
Apison
TN
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
renegade garou wrote:
wren08 wrote:

Math trades announcement thread: https://boardgamegeek.com/thread/218951/math-trade-announcem...

They are done in geeklists, I've never participated, I agree it's a fantastic idea and way of doing things.

Oh thank you! I knew there must be such a thing but couldn't find it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joshua Ryan
United States
Gray
Tennessee
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Math Trades are great! Sadly you just missed the big U.S. one for March, but keep an eye out for the next one in early April. There are also plenty of no-shipping/local pickup math trades that happen throughout the year if you live near a big enough city or go to conventions.

Your first MT can be kind of daunting (I know mine was, haha), so it's usually recommended to only offer up one or two things for trade to get a feel for it, but once you get the hang of them they can be fantastic for trading out games you don't want/play anymore.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.