Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
4 Posts

Mesopotamia» Forums » General

Subject: Does anyone have a complete list of cards and quantities in the base game? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mike White
United Kingdom
stockport
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've just accidentally bought an incomplete copy on eBay. Oops! Does anyone have a list of the cards that should be in the base game. Name, text, and the icons (in case different named cards have different combinations of icons).

I have seen mention of a variant that removes one of each type of card which implies each type of card is repeated exactly. But I have seen 8 different cards and there are 20 in the components list ????

So long as I'm missing 3 different cards I'm hoping I can play with those variant rules and have myself a nice cheap game?

Really appreciate any help.

Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Kandrac
United States
Grand Prairie
TX
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
There are 18 cards in the non-expanded game.

3 each: Stamina and Priest
2 each: Expulsion, Mana Theft, Teleport, Fertility, Holy Stone, Land

The expansion added these cards:

2 each: Piety, Epidemic, Reflection
1 each: Thunderstorm

Cheers!

Gg

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike White
United Kingdom
stockport
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Brillo, thanks.

I'm missing a priest, holy stone and mana theft. That means I shd be able to play removing one of each card. Any idea if that's viable?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Kandrac
United States
Grand Prairie
TX
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Slim Chalkey wrote:
Brillo, thanks.

I'm missing a priest, holy stone and mana theft. That means I shd be able to play removing one of each card. Any idea if that's viable?

I've only played the game a couple of times and the cards were not a critical aspect of the game. I would think that playing with all of the cards that you have would work just fine. But that just one man's opinion.

Gg

Edit: It goes without saying that you shouldn't let the E.M.P. (European Mesopotamia Federation) get wind of your deviance! Someone from the Brussels office will be giving you a call.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.