Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
BoardGameDoctor
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
We placed an order for Paperback directly with Fowers Games and only received an automated email receipt. We have attempted to contact support@fowers.net a few times asking for a tracking# and/or any status... but are only hearing crickets.

We would expect some sort of response based on the steep $7.99 shipping cost (the game was $24.99)...

We have ordered plenty of games from many other sites with no issues and we are hoping we simply missed a response from Fowers Games.

Any one else run into any issues or have estimates on shipping times?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Rob
United States
Tampa
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Flowers Games: Customer Service
That was just reprinted, here's the KickStarter email from this morning.

Quote:
Wanted to update everyone one shipping status. Sorry again for all the delay, but I am happy with how the game turned out, and I hope you'll enjoy it. So here is the latest from the 5 warehouses I work through:
US: Arrived this week and is prepping to ship. Will go out first thing next week
UK: Have shipped.
EU: Waiting on customs to release the shipment.
Australia: Have shipped.
Rest of World: In process of shipping.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ola Mikael Hansson
Sweden
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Random comment: It's Fowers Games (as in the designer's surname), not Flowers.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rick Fuss
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Fowers (no L) Games is basically just Tim Fowers. Tim has been traveling to and attending a pair of confernces/conventions last week (GDC) and this week (PAX East). Unless he's also attending GAMA or Unpub next week, my guess is you should probably hear something when he returns from PAX East.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
BoardGameDoctor
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the details - we will try to stay patient for another ~week
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J. Brinks
United States
Milwaukee
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Like they said, it's a one man operation. Unfortunately, shipping costs are higher than ever these days. I'm surprised he can even ship it for $8, so I'm not sure why that's "steep". Buy any game from an online game store and you're usually looking at $10-12 in shipping. Just the nature of the beast.

Anyways, Paperback is an amazing game that is well worth the wait, hopefully you enjoy it as much as I do!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
BoardGameDoctor
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Guess we are spoiled by the Free 2day Prime Shipping as well as spending 5.99 at CoolStuff and receiving a Shipping/Tracking#

It's all good- we will give it another ~week and see what happens. -thanks

brinksw wrote:
Like they said, it's a one man operation. Unfortunately, shipping costs are higher than ever these days. I'm surprised he can even ship it for $8, so I'm not sure why that's "steep". Buy any game from an online game store and you're usually looking at $10-12 in shipping. Just the nature of the beast.

Anyways, Paperback is an amazing game that is well worth the wait, hopefully you enjoy it as much as I do!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Clay Broeker
United States
Affton
Missouri
flag msg tools
riznet wrote:
We placed an order for Paperback directly with Fowers Games and only received an automated email receipt.

Just wanted to say thanks for posting this. I actually ordered the game directly from Fowers a little over a week ago, and just this morning I was wondering a bit about the status. Sounds like things should get moving soon.

(Hopefully, anyway. I ordered my copy as a birthday gift that will be needed in about 3 weeks.)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Clay Broeker
United States
Affton
Missouri
flag msg tools
And I just got a shipping notice. Cool!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.