The peculiar prose and the overruling intent of the game designer was always an issues at my gaming club every time we wanted to give SNO a try. After all a game is made, or broken, by its rules.
Here 5 points aimed at making some obsure concept clearer and intellegible:
- ZOC: they never extend accross unfrozen rivers;
- A unit starting in EZOC can move into an incontrolled hex and then enter an EZOC again;
- COMBAT: volontary attacks only by attacker units in towns, unmoved units, fortified or staked to fortified units;
- SOAK OFF: permitted;
- Retreats: never in EZOC.
- Last edited Thu Oct 5, 2017 7:40 am (Total Number of Edits: 1)
- Posted Sat Mar 11, 2017 3:07 pm
Just found this, Roberto, and it's really late here.
I'll answer later today/Saturday or Sunday. Thank you for your questions.