Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
David Werner
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Surprised to not see a thread like this already active in here. Just figured I'd post to let all know that I received my copy of the game in the mail yesterday, here in Pennsylvania, US.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sky Zero
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I think everyone's hiding in a basement still playing Gloomhaven.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
T France
United States
Oakland
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Nah, we're just all posting it on the KS page. Mine arrived Thursday...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Werner
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
skyzero wrote:

Seems like an appropriate place to play a game called "Gloomhaven."

I also neglected to mention that everything arrived fully stocked and in pristine condition. No issues with fulfillment or damage, far as I can tell. I also posted mine on the KS page.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David desJardins
United States
Burlingame
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I received mine in the mail a couple of days ago. Poorly packed in a USPS box with a few sheets of crumpled paper. The corner of the game box was crushed.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
neko flying
Germany
Berlin
Berlin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The Euro ones haven't started shipping yet, right? I won't be at home so I will need a friend to pick it up for me from the post office before it gets sent back. Knowing a rough time frame for deliveries to Germany would be great.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick Leder
United States
Saint Paul
Minnesota
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
David we will be happy to replace it. Please contact vastthegame@gmail.com with your address.

We are at PAX East but we will do our best to get back to you.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jussi-Pekka Jokinen
Finland
Riihimäki
flag msg tools
At me!
badge
For the Marquise!
mbmbmbmbmb
flying_neko wrote:
The Euro ones haven't started shipping yet, right? I won't be at home so I will need a friend to pick it up for me from the post office before it gets sent back. Knowing a rough time frame for deliveries to Germany would be great.

From the previous KS update: The games will arrive at the fulfillment center (roughly) on March 15th. They will start shipping after that.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Vermont
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Got it in Vermont.

It looked like someone had taken a hatchet to the outer box to get at the inside. Consequently, the bottom of the game box has a huge V tear in it. The good news, the game box did it's job and protected the game!

Now, I just need a little tape, some time to read the rules and give it a play!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tomi Mononen
Finland
Kuopio
Pohjois-Savo
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
skyzero wrote:

Yea :D But still Vast is the #2 Kickstarter game ever on my books atleast

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Stewart
United Kingdom
Ashton-under-Lyne
Lancashire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
eagerly awaiting my copy in the uk. hoping it can pip unfair as my first ever fulfilled kickstarter. March is going to be a good month.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rick S
United States
Cincinnati
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I got mine!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michelle
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I got mine here in Oregon. Totally wasn't expecting to get it so soon, and was thrilled to see how compact the box is and how much stuff is packed inside it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Morales
United States
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Got Mind Friday 3/10 looking forward to playing it at the club today. Watched video's all weekend so I can teach all the roles to everyone. Played the knight vs dragon solo over the weekend. Once you get the general idea of how things work the player boards pretty much tell you everything with only a few glances at the player cheat sheets if you need help. Quality on components is top notch I'm really looking forward to getting the miniatures they will jump the line on my paint desk as soon as they arrive.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mikey Moo
Canada
Red Deer
Alberta
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
So does anyone know in that case how much longer it will be before we start seeing the new version and expansions arriving in Retail?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
T W
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
mb
OxBaker wrote:
So does anyone know in that case how much longer it will be before we start seeing the new version and expansions arriving in Retail?

On CSI's preorder page: "Estimated Release Date: March 21, 2017

Pre-Order Notes: Expected Release: March 21, 2017. Date subject to change."

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Toby Goode
New Zealand
Auckland
Auckland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Mine arrived in NZ last Thursday 16th March - perfect quality with no damage at all - very happy!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
neko flying
Germany
Berlin
Berlin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Has anyone in Germany got their copy yet?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dom Hiob
Germany
Bonn
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
flying_neko wrote:
Has anyone in Germany got their copy yet?

Mine hasn't arrived yet. Nor did I get a tracking number. Let alone any kind of "timeline" (I think one was mentioned in KS update 14). So basically, I guess, it'll come as a pleasant surprise, even if I'd feel more comfortable with a bit more information from the game publisher. Especially because I'll be out of town for some days early April and possibly need to make arrangements.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick Leder
United States
Saint Paul
Minnesota
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I have been on the road for a couple of weeks and I'm very sorry. This is my last comment about the EU delivery.

EU Delivery - This is why I hate committing to dates. I think I may have misspoke but the timeline for EU delivery was 3/15 to hit the port and 3/21 to arrive at GQ. They got to GQ on 3/20 with a 1 day delay when I was suddenly hit with the VAT (which I would have been happy to prepay had I known since I Was traveling when I got the invoice).

Gamequest told me they though they would be done shipping to the EU by Tuesday (3/38) but I haven't had an update. I will prompt them for one. This isn't a promise or expectation, just what was told to me.

They just arrived on Monday at GQ.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dom Hiob
Germany
Bonn
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
GreenM wrote:
I have been on the road for a couple of weeks and I'm very sorry. This is my last comment about the EU delivery.

EU Delivery - This is why I hate committing to dates. I think I may have misspoke but the timeline for EU delivery was 3/15 to hit the port and 3/21 to arrive at GQ. They got to GQ on 3/20 with a 1 day delay when I was suddenly hit with the VAT (which I would have been happy to prepay had I known since I Was traveling when I got the invoice).

Gamequest told me they though they would be done shipping to the EU by Tuesday (3/38) but I haven't had an update. I will prompt them for one. This isn't a promise or expectation, just what was told to me.

They just arrived on Monday at GQ.

thanks for the quick reply! I guess it's Tuesday 3/28? That'd be great, as then at least there's a chance that it gets here before I leave (and I fully appreciate you can only tell us what fulfillment tells you and things could still turn out different).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Raithyn
United States
Richmond
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Can someone with the new addition show off the updated wooden bits? I'm curious to see how the treasure chests, goblin discs, and vaults compare.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kyle
United States
Up Nort' Der
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
designer
VAST: The...
badge
We must move forward, not backward, upward, not forward, and always twirling, twirling, twirling towards freedom!
mbmbmbmbmb
raithyn wrote:
Can someone with the new addition show off the updated wooden bits? I'm curious to see how the treasure chests, goblin discs, and vaults compare.
I don't have photos, but have seen the updated version.

The treasure chests are a natural wood color but otherwise the exact same shape and size.

Goblin discs are roughly twice as thick as before (maybe a little more - I didn't get the chance to do a direct comparison).

The vaults are about half as thick as before, and the same gray as the Thief's action cubes.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marius Friedrichs
Germany
Baden-Württemberg
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Just received mine today and I'm very much looking forward to getting this to the table. With Gloomhaven already here and Too Many Bones arriving (hopefully) next week it'll be a tight schedule to learn, though.

raithyn wrote:

I may have time to take some pictures tomorrow but I have only the new version.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Stewart
United Kingdom
Newcastle-upon-Tyne
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Mine arrived today (rescheduled after a failed delivery mid-week). Should see play next week - Breath of the Wild is still taking much of my attention at present.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.