Popular Tags: [View All]
John Drake
United States
Midlothian
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Are you allowed to move patients from the patient queue and into your Pre-Admissions box... even if you do not own the corresponding service?

With extreme consultation, it is implied you can. But without that specialized module, I want to make sure I am not making a mistake. Obviously, patients worsen in the pre-admissions box and can cost you victory points.

Thanks =)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Wasserman
United States
Morgantown
WV
flag msg tools
I don't think he would like that.
badge
"A single action or event is interesting, not because it is explainable, but because it is true." - Goethe
mbmbmbmbmb
You can only move patients into a module that provides the corresponding service, with the exception of Extreme Consultation. Any patient of any service can be treated in Extreme Consultation. Patients left untreated in your clinic also worsen, not just in pre-admissions.

Clinic rules wrote:
Each Patient left in your Clinic and Pre-Admissions area worsens [p. 3]

Admitted Patients must be moved into one of the follow-
ing, or their severity will increase:
• Room Module matching the service for which they
were admitted.
• Operating Room that provides that service.
• Extreme Consultation. [p. 6]

Patients must move to Room, Extreme Consultation, or Operating Room Modules, or stay in Pre-Admissions. Even if they stay in Pre-Admissions, you must still park their Cars. [p. 6]
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Drake
United States
Midlothian
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Mymil wrote:
You can only move patients into a module that provides the corresponding service, with the exception of Extreme Consultation. Any patient of any service can be treated in Extreme Consultation. Patients left untreated in your clinic also worsen, not just in pre-admissions.

Clinic rules wrote:
Each Patient left in your Clinic and Pre-Admissions area worsens [p. 3]

Admitted Patients must be moved into one of the follow-
ing, or their severity will increase:
• Room Module matching the service for which they
were admitted.
• Operating Room that provides that service.
• Extreme Consultation. [p. 6]

Patients must move to Room, Extreme Consultation, or Operating Room Modules, or stay in Pre-Admissions. Even if they stay in Pre-Admissions, you must still park their Cars. [p. 6]

I'm talking about when the cubes are still on the main board. From the queue to the pre-admission spot on the right.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Wasserman
United States
Morgantown
WV
flag msg tools
I don't think he would like that.
badge
"A single action or event is interesting, not because it is explainable, but because it is true." - Goethe
mbmbmbmbmb
Oh! Sorry, I misread. In that case, yes. You may admit any patient.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathan Morse
United States
Powell
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, if you don't have an extreme consultation module, the patients will just languish in pre-admissions getting worse and worse until they die, so you are utterly allowed to do this!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.