Subject: 2-5 players? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Glen Rudis
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I see this now says 2-5 players. Wasn't it 3-5? It still shows 3-5 on the preorder from coolstuff.

Is there a confirmed player count?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Lang
Canada
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Consider this confirmation that the game is playable (and IMHO enjoyable) for 2-5 players.

Eric
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jack Francisco
United States
Cumberland
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Eric Lang wrote:
Consider this confirmation that the game is playable (and IMHO enjoyable) for 2-5 players.

Eric

What do you know, Eric? Huh!?! We're gonna find out! Vito! Angelo! Take him out back!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Rake
United States
Richardsville
VA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Eric Lang wrote:

Eric

Now that it's confirmed at 2 players, it's an offer I can't refuse. Thanks Eric for putting in the effort to make it so!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Glen Rudis
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Eric Lang wrote:

Eric

Now that's from the source! Let me just say that makes my day, my week and my month!

Even as a primarily 2 player gamer, until my newborn daughter of 3 momths gets older that is. I planned to support this game anyways, because I have always dreamed of a good Godfather game. Now knowing it's playable with two, I have no words!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve B
Ireland
Derry
flag msg tools
badge
EZ FLASH 3 FTW
mbmbmbmbmb
Eric Lang wrote:

Eric

Thanks for confirming, King Eric. 2 players is one of the most important player counts, as it means you can include all of us "play with our partner at home" folks (who follow your fellow king, King Rahdo). I will definitely be getting this game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.