4 Posts

Quadropolis» Forums » Rules

Subject: Clarification how to score office towers rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Nicole M
msg tools
Hello everyone,

I really not sure I understood how do you get points from office towers, the adjacency part of course...

Are we talking about groups of offices, where it shouldnt be straight adjacency but as part of a group?

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ted anderson
United States
southington
Connecticut
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Squishi wrote:
Hello everyone,

I really not sure I understood how do you get points from office towers, the adjacency part of course...

Are we talking about groups of offices, where it shouldnt be straight adjacency but as part of a group?

Thanks!

The game checks to see if there are any offices adjacent to one another and scores them as a group. If you have say, three office towers in an "L" shape in the corner of your board, that would be 3 adjacent towers, then they'd each score points based off their height according to the chart in the rules.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nicole M
msg tools
If it was 5 office towers in a row, do you score each one of them as a group of 5?

And if it's a group of 6, do you score each one of them as a group of 5?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sea
Malaysia
Kuala Lumpur
Wilayah Persekutuan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Squishi wrote:
If it was 5 office towers in a row, do you score each one of them as a group of 5?

And if it's a group of 6, do you score each one of them as a group of 5?

Yes. Basically you just count how many office towers are adjacent in a group, which determines the scoring row to look at (no. of adjacent towers). You then score for each tower in that group based on how many floors they have with reference to that scoring row.

And I would say yes for group of 6 scoring as group of 5
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.