United States
Oak Park
IL
flag msg tools
Yes they do.
badge
This isn't my dog.
mbmbmbmbmb
1) For the Craigheart's Sentient Growth top-ability, can it be used as a heal even without having someone around to attack? I would have leaned towards "no", but the Heal is on a main ability line, not just small text.

I would assume that if it had read "All allies in the targeted area heal 2" then it would require the attack, but seeing that we can choose to not do parts of an ability, then I'm not fully sure what the restrictions for this one are.

2) Does the Craigheart's ability to push an enemy into an obstacle and break the obstacle for damage apply to flying enemies? Obviously, you can't push them into a trap, but the wording on the card's ability seems like you can.

3) Scenario 27 (plus two-mini locked class spoiler)
Spoiler (click to reveal)
Can the Beast Tyrant's Disorienting Road bottom-ability move Hail away from the alter? There's nothing in the rules that say otherwise, but seems like she might have trouble closing the void if she isn't next to it, no?

4) (two-mini locked class spoiler)
Spoiler (click to reveal)
Whenever the Beast Tyrant's cards say "all summoned allies", I assume it only means his summoned allies, correct?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Smith
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
We had an issue with sentient growth too. The Cragheart was disarmed and wanted to use it to heal only. We ruled it worked with no attack.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Isaac Childres
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
1. Yes, you can use it just for the heal.

2. Yes, you can use it on flying monster.

3. Yes, you can do that too.

4. No, "all summoned allies" means "all summoned allies."
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron Senser
United States
Oak Park
IL
flag msg tools
Yes they do.
badge
This isn't my dog.
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks Isaac!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.