Recommend
1 
 Thumb up
 Hide
8 Posts

Anachrony» Forums » Rules

Subject: Limit to time travel track rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
David Larkin
England
Brighton
Sussex
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Presumably once you reach the end of the time travel track you no longer gain VPs for sending assets back through the time rift?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Emanuela
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
Let's all have a deep, think-y game... with theme!
badge
Anesthetist by day; gamer by night...
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Correct. Kind of a bummer, isn't it?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Larkin
England
Brighton
Sussex
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, espeially when your first building is the one that gives you two actions for one water
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Odyzeus Longbow
msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I can see why you won't receive VP from advancing the track, but if the Power Plant gives VP for activating it, that should still earn you points.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Pratt
United States
Richmond Heights
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
newsaidin wrote:
I can see why you won't receive VP from advancing the track, but if the Power Plant gives VP for activating it, that should still earn you points.


You do continue to earn VPs that a PP would provide for its use. You can just earn no more with the track.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Barry Miller
United States
Saint Charles
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb

Zark wrote:
Yes, espeially when your first building is the one that gives you two actions for one water

I know I'm a tad late to this thread, but I'm catching up on old subscriptions. Anyway, when I read this, I wanted to ask if you're talking about building 114?

Assuming so, I wanted remind that it cost one water for each action. IOW, to use building 114 to travel back in time twice during the same Player Turn, it costs two water. As each time travel is a separate action (although both cost only one worker together and able to be completed in one Player Turn), each travel requires the payment of the water.

This is my source:
Re: Power Plant 114

Though I may've misunderstood.

Edit: I did misunderstand! See below.


 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Turczi
United Kingdom
London
England
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
bgm1961 wrote:

Zark wrote:
Yes, espeially when your first building is the one that gives you two actions for one water

I know I'm a tad late to this thread, but I'm catching up on old subscriptions. Anyway, when I read this, I wanted to ask if you're talking about building 114?

Assuming so, I wanted remind that it cost one water for each action. IOW, to use building 114 to travel back in time twice during the same Player Turn, it costs two water. As each time travel is a separate action (although both cost only one worker together and able to be completed in one Player Turn), each travel requires the payment of the water.

This is my source:
Re: Power Plant 114

Though I may've misunderstood.





What i meant by pay twice is to pay the warp twice. The activation cost of 114 ous not doubled.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Barry Miller
United States
Saint Charles
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb

TDaver wrote:
What i meant by pay twice is to pay the warp twice. The activation cost of 114 ous not doubled.

David,

Thank you very much for clearing that up! It's good to know that the water cost is paid only once (which is what I had also originally thought until I read and (misunderstood) the other post). So I'm glad to be wrong on this one!

I've been wrong on my interpretations twice, now, for this game. I think I'll just keep quite!

 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.