Popular Tags: [View All]
Peter Andersson
Sweden
BANDHAGEN
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi guys.
You always know the rules way better than me. And I just noticed the keywords on the bone blade:
Weapon, melee, sword, bone

Does that mean that I can recycle the bone blade as a bone resource?
And specially, can I recycle my rawhide as hide?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Pruden
Canada
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
nope. you can only recycle items in VERY special occasions. Used resources are gone.

The key words are for interactions with other items.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jacob Schoberg
United States
Elkhorn
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
let's go.
badge
when i get home, i'm so tired. just roll over, please, i'm so tired.
mbmbmbmbmb
For example, if you play the 'people of the skull' variant in the back of the book, you can only use weapons with the 'bone' type.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Andersson
Sweden
BANDHAGEN
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you so much for clearing that up!
Boardgamegeek. Best. Forum. Ever!!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Wirtz
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah... it's a little confusing, but occasionally gear has resource keywords. They could have labeled them more distinctly (IDK, call it "bonecrafted" or w/e, but they're distinct. As Jacob said, there are keyword interactions, mostly involving variant campaign restrictions or hunt events or gear that requires or is mutually exclusive with other keywords, with occasional bonuses or penalties interacting during the showdown monsters.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
lee miller
msg tools
mb
Those keywords don't come into play often, but when they do, its a real bitch. Example, I drew heat wave the year I had to face Kingsman. Because I was using Gorm gear, which is heavy, no survival for the match on that survivor.

Another keyword that can have a disastrous effect on you is noisy. lol. Be careful wandering around in the dark making lots of noise.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.