Popular Tags: [View All]
Patrick
Canada
St-Bruno
Quebec
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Quick question, I release the active piece and while releasing it, it falls with another piece. Is it still consider active, so i can pick up the active piece and try placing it again, or since I released it, my turn is over?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
BagOTricks
msg tools
mb
Depends on the city of course but we've been playing that situation as: you collect a fallen piece and re-attempt with your active piece.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rich Bouselli
United States
Carteret
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
LesPatatas wrote:
Quick question, I release the active piece and while releasing it, it falls with another piece. Is it still consider active, so i can pick up the active piece and try placing it again, or since I released it, my turn is over?

The rules state that if your active piece is the only one that falls you are allowed to attempt to place it again.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nikos Contaxis
Greece
Athens
flag msg tools
mbmb
I played this for the first time today and this immediately came up. This question isn't clearly answered, sadly. We ended up playing it so you don't place the active piece if you drop other pieces because I felt it would allow for many more moves that don't follow the spirit of the game otherwise.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jay Cormier
Canada
Vancouver
British Columbia
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
The intention was that you can always still place your active piece. Sorry that wasn't explicitly mentioned in the rules!! Thanks for playing though!!!!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.