Popular Tags: [View All]
Ken Smith
United States
Pulaski
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Hi all, Two Questions:

Brush: do I understand correctly that one hex of degrading terrain does nothing (other than "negates movement penalty")? And that two hexes Block LOS?

Leadership Power: Do you play one "Power" card to activate Leadership? and then play two ADDITIONAL action cards to do the two additional actions? Or does the Action on the Power card get used as one of the actions?

thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Max Jansson
Sweden
Trollhättan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I believe degrading terrain gives +1 CF.

Two additional actions.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ken Smith
United States
Pulaski
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Thanks Max!

Is the Brush CF in the rules somewhere, and I'm just overlooking it? Or are you discerning that from Night of Man rules? (I seem to be overlooking a lot these days)

thanks,
Ken

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Max Jansson
Sweden
Trollhättan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't have the rules at hand. But brush is on the TEC (player aid).

Might be missing some cover rules in my head, lots of rules floating around in there.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Les Haskell
United States
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I played this for the first time today, and even though I looked and looked, I could find nothing in the rules or on the chart associating Degraded Terrain with CF in any way. We played it that there was no effect other than two hexes blocked LOS.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ken Smith
United States
Pulaski
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I have since found a comment by Mark Walker (someplace on BGG) that seems to imply there's no CF for Brush. (it was in a thread about walking through brush vs. walking through jungle)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.