Burgle Bros.» Forums » Rules

Subject: Lose more than one stealth token in one turn? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dirk Merigot
Germany
flag msg tools
Hey all,

we came up with 2 questions after our first game. Hope, you can help .

1) Does the first movement in the game onto the first tile count as an action? The manual says, we should start outside the tile and first roomeffect is ignored. But there is no hint, if it count as one of our 4 actions.

2) Can you lose more than one stealth token during one guard turn? For example, if he passes by and reaches his target tile next to me, I lose one token, cause he passed my tile. Now, if he has still points for movement left and the new movement target is left to my tile, he has to walk over my tile again - do I lose a second stealth token then?

Thanks in advance!

Dirk
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Riemenschnitter
msg tools
hi dirk - welcome to burgle bros.!

moving onto the first tile does not require an action. the effects of that tile are also ignored for each player's first turn as well.

and - yes - you can lose more than one stealth token on a single turn, as in the example you cited...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lines J. Hutter
Germany
Munich
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ooohh, yes, you can lose more than 1 Stealth in a turn.
Just stand in the Foyer and have the Guard walk towards and through it:
-3 Stealth within 1 turn... yuk
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dirk Merigot
Germany
flag msg tools
Thank you!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.