Legendary: A Marvel Deck Building Game» Forums » General

Subject: I need 2 cards from the fantastic four expansion rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Aaron Ferre
United States
Utah
flag msg tools
So at my last gaming convention i found someone selling legendary with dark city and fantastic four expansions. I bought it immediately and pulled out fantastic four and resold the rest. But I was hasty. I took a set of henchmen that i gave back to the guy but i am now short 2 cards. I feel like it is my fault so I am not mad. But that leaves me short Bathe the earth in cosmic rays scheme and knuckle sandwich thing card. I am willing to buy the real deal off someone that maybe has extras or damaged part of their set but im also willing to do proxy cards but Im a dummy when it comes to this stuff. Anybody able to help me out?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erik Hatinen
United States
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mb
The best you can do that I'm aware of is to go to the Complete Card Text thread and make phony versions of the missing cards. Your version of Bathe Earth in Cosmic Rays will be just fine, as it has the standard art for Schemes, but you'll miss the art for Knuckle Sandwich, which is neither especially good nor bad.

You probably can't find images of the cards, and if you do I'd like the link (use the PM tab on my name). I bought my own Fantastic Four set shortly after it went out of print and while it was still sanely priced, but am deeply aware that I could never afford to replace it. To that end I'd like to get the images in a PDF file in case I ever need to replace them, and like the idea of being able to give the images to others who came to this game too late.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
There are extra cards with the Legendary backing which you could use for proxies. These extra cards definitely come with the big box expansions and may come with the small box expansions.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Just in case you hadn't heard, OP: There's a reprint of the expansion coming out in a few months.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.