Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
62 Posts
1 , 2 , 3  Next »   | 

Dune: The Dice Game» Forums » Play By Forum

Subject: Dune: The Dice Game | He who controls the Spice, controls the universe! (PBF#2) rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Walts
Scotland
Kilwinning
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Dune: The Dice Game | He who controls the Spice, controls the universe! (PBF#2)
A Secret Report within the Guild. Four Planets have come to our attention
regarding a plot which could jeopardise Spice Production: Planet Arrakis,
Source of the Spice. Planet Caladan, home of House Atreides. Planet Geidi
Prime, home of House Harkonnen. Planet Kaitain, Home of the Emperor of
the Known Universe. Send a third-stage Guild Navigator to Kaitain to
demand details from the Emperor. The Spice must flow..

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Faction setup order... Once players have completed these, Dannte will post the new gameboard below.

Player seating order: i7dealer; Selwyth; DjBrie; The Innocent; MyOtherHedgeFox; Gorlab.

3rd Faction: Selwyth (Fremen)
... Leader on Faction card;
... Distribute 3 Desert Warrior Troops on empty non-strategic Regions.
... Gains both Protective Tokens.
... Supply: 5 Desert Warrior Troops.
... Leader: Liet Kynes [Str(3)].
... Loyalty Token: One.

4th Faction: DjBrie (Bene Tleilax)
... Leader & 2 Troops on Faction card;
... 2 Troops on Polar Sink Region .. No setup required.
... Supply: 8 Troops.
... Leader: Scytale [Str(2)].

5th Faction: i7dealer (House Corrino)
... Leader, 1 Troop, 1 Sardaukar & 3 Spice all on Faction card .. No setup required.
... Supply: 7 Troops & 3 Sardaukar.
... Leader: Padishah Emperor Shaddam IV [Str(2)].

6th Faction: Gorlab (Spacing Guild)
... Leader & 3 Troops on Faction card .. No setup required.
... Supply: 9 Troops.
... Leader: Edric [Str(2)].

7th Faction: MyOtheHedgeFox (Bene Gesserit)
... 3 Troops on Polar Sink Region;
... Culminating Plans: Secretly pick a Faction using the Loyalty Tokens.
... Leader: Reverend Mother Gaius Helen Mohiam [Str(3)].

8th Faction: The Innocent (Smugglers)
... 1 Troop each in 2 non-strategic Regions OR 3 Troops on Polar Sink Region.
... Leader: Esmar Tuek [Str(3)].

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
  • [+]
  • 1057448. Gorlab
  • 1custom9{Great Flat;Cielago Plain;Minor Erg;Broken Land;Sietch Tabr; Arrakeen;Carthag;Tuek’s Sietch;Habbanaya Sietch;} + 1customw{1:Sandstorm;2:Fort;2:Harvester;2:Thopter;1:Nothing;} =
  • ( Minor Erg) + ( Harvester) =
  • ( Minor Erg)( Harvester)
  • (1):
  • Mon Mar 13, 2017 4:45 pm
  • [+]
  • 1057457. Gorlab
  • 1custom8{Great Flat;Cielago Plain;Broken Land;Sietch Tabr; Arrakeen;Carthag;Tueks Sietch;Habbanaya Sietch;} + 1customw{1:Sandstorm;2:Fort;1:Harvester;2:Thopter;1:Nothing;} =
  • ( Tueks Sietch) + ( Fort) =
  • ( Tueks Sietch)( Fort)
  • (2):
  • Mon Mar 13, 2017 4:54 pm
  • [+]
  • 1057458. Gorlab
  • 1custom7{Great Flat;Cielago Plain;Broken Land;Sietch Tabr; Arrakeen;Carthag;Habbanaya Sietch;} + 1customw{1:Sandstorm;1:Fort;1:Harvester;2:Thopter;1:Nothing;} =
  • ( Great Flat) + ( Harvester) =
  • ( Great Flat)( Harvester)
  • (3):
  • Mon Mar 13, 2017 4:57 pm
  • [+]
  • 1057461. Gorlab
  • 1custom6{Cielago Plain;Broken Land;Sietch Tabr; Arrakeen;Carthag;Habbanaya Sietch;} + 1customw{1:Sandstorm;1:Fort;2:Thopter;1:Nothing;} =
  • ( Sietch Tabr) + ( Sandstorm) =
  • ( Sietch Tabr)( Sandstorm)
  • (4):
  • Mon Mar 13, 2017 4:58 pm
  • [+]
  • 1057463. Gorlab
  • 1custom6{Great Flat;Cielago Plain;Broken Land;Arrakeen;Carthag;Habbanaya Sietch;} + 1customw{1:Fort;1:Harvester;2:Thopter;1:Nothing;} =
  • ( Great Flat) + ( Fort) =
  • ( Great Flat)( Fort)
  • (5:)
  • Mon Mar 13, 2017 5:00 pm
  • [+]
  • 1057468. Gorlab
  • 1custom5{Cielago Plain;Broken Land;Arrakeen;Carthag;Habbanaya Sietch;} + 1customw{1:Fort;2:Thopter;1:Nothing;} =
  • ( Cielago Plain) + ( Thopter) =
  • ( Cielago Plain)( Thopter)
  • (5:)
  • Mon Mar 13, 2017 5:03 pm
  • [+]
  • 1057469. Gorlab
  • 1custom4{Broken Land;Arrakeen;Carthag;Habbanaya Sietch;} + 1customw{1:Fort;1:Thopter;1:Nothing;} =
  • ( Arrakeen) + ( Thopter) =
  • ( Arrakeen)( Thopter)
  • (6:)
  • Mon Mar 13, 2017 5:05 pm
  • [+]
  • 1057470. Gorlab
  • 1custom3{Broken Land;Carthag;Habbanaya Sietch;} + 1customw{1:Fort;1:Nothing;} =
  • ( Habbanaya Sietch) + ( Fort) =
  • ( Habbanaya Sietch)( Fort)
  • (7):
  • Mon Mar 13, 2017 5:07 pm
  • [+]
  • 1057493. Gorlab
  • 1custom5{Sel;Gor;MyO;The;Dj;} =
  • ( Gor) =
  • ( Gor)
  • (1):
  • Mon Mar 13, 2017 5:49 pm
  • [+]
  • 1057496. Gorlab
  • 1custom4{Sel;MyO;The;Dj;} =
  • ( MyO) =
  • ( MyO)
  • (2):
  • Mon Mar 13, 2017 5:51 pm
  • [+]
  • 1057499. Gorlab
  • 1custom3{Sel;The;Dj;} =
  • ( The) =
  • ( The)
  • (3):
  • Mon Mar 13, 2017 5:51 pm
  • [+]
  • 1057504. Gorlab
  • 1custom2{Sel;Dj;} =
  • ( Dj) =
  • ( Dj)
  • (4):
  • Mon Mar 13, 2017 5:53 pm
Mariusz Kosecki
Poland
Elbląg
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello everyone,

I'm going to be your moderator in this PbF. It's my first time on this side!

Couple of rules clarifications:

1) Sandstorm die cannot be rerolled and must be frozen (and counts towards the 1 die you have to freeze) unless you discard another unfrozen die. This lowers your die count but allows you to use the action die showing sandstorm in your next roll. You do not have to freeze another die. An important exception: if you happen to roll sandstorm on two or three action dice at once, you only need to freeze one of those or discard one of the other dice to be able to reroll any sandstorm in your next roll (if you rolled 2 sandstorms, you may discard one of them or any other die to not be forced to freeze the other one, you can then continue to freeze any dice before you reroll the rest).

2) After rolling, you may always reveal/discard a Loyalty Token to change a die symbol to another:
- to your faction symbol (or a symbol chosen as theirs if Bene Tleilax) for any Loyalty Token discarded face-down
- to a faction symbol revealed on the Loyalty Token (face-up), this works differently for Bene Tleilax and Smugglers Loyalty Tokens as there are no such symbols on the dice (see below)
- to any faction symbol when revealing a Bene Tleilax or Smugglers Loyalty Token, provided that you propose an alliance to the revealed faction (and supposedly offer the just changed die as their symbol for this turn).

3) In the Ally step, you only get one shot at proposing an alliance. It will either be accepted or not. At this point, when proposing, always make sure to settle on any conditions that you might find important. E.g. when allying with Bene Tleilax, always make sure to determine when are they going to allow you to use their Gholas, since you can only use their alliance ability with Bene Tleilax' consent and not whenever you would like to. You are allowed to discuss the various conditions before the final approval. Remember to negotiate all the possible shippings (where and how many). Of course, any negotiations are optional.

4) You may only recruit your leader during your turn (not when you are an ally for the active player).

5) When assassinating enemies during Kanly, you cannot kill a Sardaukar if regular Corrino troops are on the board.

6) Assassination of enemies can occur even in Polar Sink.

7) The active player always pays for troop's shipments but may use Corrino's reserves if allowed (and allied).

8) Sandstorm kills a troop per faction only in the final region (if the storm cloud moved over a region, because of more than 1 sandstorm symbols, that region is not affected).

9) Corrino can only store Spice on their turn and may only give them to the ally on their ally turn.

10) Tleilaxu's Face Dancers activates immediately when you freeze the faction ability symbol. For the PbF sake, if it's not going to impact your decisions to reroll any die, don't wait for me to send you the Loyalty Token. Just continue with rolling and I will send you the new Loyalty Tokens after you finish the roll step.

11) Smugglers recruit their leader immediately after freezing their faction ability symbol.

12) Smugglers and their allies can ship even to empty strategic regions not affected by the sandstorm.

13) Spacing Guild and their allies can ship troops from the board. Meaning that you can move a troop from anywhere on the board (instead of your faction card) to any suitable region but you still pay for the shipping.

When in combat, send me a geekmail with the troops/leaders you are going to send to battle and if possible, under which conditions will you reveal your Loyalty Token (defection step). Typical combat is composed of 3 steps:
- revealing the troops committed of both sides
- attacker discards any Loyalty Tokens to denote a defector on the opponent's side, only the active player's Loyalty Tokens count, the ally's Loyalty Tokens do not take part in this step
- defender discards any Loyalty Tokens to denote a defector on the opponent's side (again, if defender has an ally, their Loyalty Tokens do not count).

Anytime there is a need for an input from any player, I will geekmail that player.

If any of you plan to be absent at any given time, just leave a message here for others to know.

If you feel I made a goof or anything is wrong according to the rules in your opinion, just message me. Let's try to keep this thread clean from any rules questions or interpretations, unless it's really urgent for everyone to know that something is wrong.

Remember to always use your banners when posting any game related info as it's just easier to manage the game for everyone this way.

To sum up:
We now wait for Fremen to place 3 troops in any of the non-strategic regions, which are: Great Flat, Cielago Plain, Minor Erg, Broken Land, Polar Sink.
After this is done, Bene Gesserit will choose the winning faction secretly (that Loyalty Token will be out of the game). To reiterate: each faction has 2 Loyalty Tokens in the pool, with the exception of Spacing Guild - 3 Loyalty Tokens represent them.
After that is done, Smugglers will choose between placing 3 of their troops in Polar Sink or 1 each in 2 non-strategic regions.
Then, I will deal Loyalty Token to everyone and we can start. After this setup is done, I will try to format my future posts in the same way as Walts' main post above.

If I missed anything, don't hesitate to message me!

Just for my convenience:
House Corrino
i7dealer
Fremen
selwyth
Bene Tleilax
DjBrie
Smugglers
The Innocent
Bene Gesserit
MyOtheHedgeFox
Spacing Guild
Gorlab
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David F
United States
Emeryville
California
flag msg tools
Luck in games, in measured doses, is the catalyst which enables shocking game-changers that you'll remember and talk about forever.
badge
Let the Lord of Chaos rule.
mbmbmbmbmb
Cielago Plain, Minor Erg, Broken Land
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
MyO the HedgeFox
Russia
flag msg tools
The Verse flows throughout Aquaria. Through each ripple and wave, through every living being, The Verse binds us all as one.
mbmbmbmbmb

Our plans are made: one of the five is destined to fall if they do decide to rise.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mariusz Kosecki
Poland
Elbląg
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ok, that's great!

We now wait for Smugglers' decision on where to place their troops and after that I will prepare a board update and send out the Loyalty Tokens so we could start! EDIT: I will send the tokens to others right away and only Smugglers should wait for their token after deciding on the setup!

One additional thing: always make sure to put your final orders in bold (as MyO did above) as otherwise your message might be treated as a part of discussion
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Thurot
United States
Salt Lake City
Utah
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

The Smugglers will place our 3 starting troops in the Polar Sink.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mariusz Kosecki
Poland
Elbląg
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Dune: The Dice Game | He who controls the Spice, controls the universe! (PBF#2)

Initial setup

i7dealer (House Corrino)
... Map board: None.
... Faction card: Leader, 1 Troop, 1 Sardaukar.
... Reserves: 3 Spice.
... Supply: 7 Troops, 3 Sardaukar.
... Leader: Padishah Emperor Shaddam IV [Str(2)].

selwyth (Fremen)
... Map board: 1 Desert Warrior in Cielago Plain, 1 Desert Warrior in Minor Erg, 1 Desert Warrior in Broken Land.
... Faction card: Leader, 2 Protection Tokens.
... Supply: 5 Desert Warriors.
... Leader: Liet Kynes [Str(3)].

DjBrie (Bene Tleilax)
... Map board: 2 Troops in Polar Sink.
... Faction card: Leader, 2 Troops.
... Supply: 8 Troops.
... Leader: Scytale [Str(2)].

The Innocent (Smugglers)
... Map board: 3 Troops in Polar Sink.
... Faction card: None.
... Supply: Leader, 9 Troops.
... Leader: Esmar Tuek [Str(3)].

MyOtheHedgeFox (Bene Gesserit)
... Map board: 3 Troops in Polar Sink.
... Faction card: Leader.
... Leader: Reverend Mother Gaius Helen Mohiam [Str(3)].

Gorlab (Spacing Guild)
... Map board: None.
... Faction card: Leader, 3 Troops.
... Leader: Edric [Str(2)].

It's House Corrino turn now.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Heberer
United States
Lake Stevens
WA
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Boy, that escalated quickly. I mean that really got out of hand fast.
mbmbmbmbmb

First Roll 3customw{1:iid:3429324;1:iid:3429325;1:iid:3429326;1:iid:3429327;2:iid:3429328;} + 4custom6{iid:3428587;iid:3428588;iid:3428589;iid:3428590;iid:3428591;iid:3428592;} -> ( iid:3429328 iid:3429328 iid:3429326) + ( iid:3428592 iid:3428591 iid:3428590 iid:3428590) -> (
)(
) [+]

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
  • [+]
  • 1060794. i7dealer
  • 3customw{1:iid:3429324;1:iid:3429325;1:iid:3429326;1:iid:3429327;2:iid:3429328;} + 4custom6{iid:3428587;iid:3428588;iid:3428589;iid:3428590;iid:3428591;iid:3428592;} =
  • ( iid:3429328 iid:3429328 iid:3429326) + ( iid:3428592 iid:3428591 iid:3428590 iid:3428590) =
  • ( iid:3429328 iid:3429328 iid:3429326)( iid:3428592 iid:3428591 iid:3428590 iid:3428590)
  • First Roll
  • Mon Mar 20, 2017 6:15 pm
Dave Heberer
United States
Lake Stevens
WA
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

I'll freeze the 6 spice, the faction ability die, and the two fremen dice.

Second Roll 2custom6{iid:3428587;iid:3428588;iid:3428589;iid:3428590;iid:3428591;iid:3428592;} -> ( iid:3428587 iid:3428591) -> (
) [+]

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
  • [+]
  • 1060797. i7dealer
  • 2custom6{iid:3428587;iid:3428588;iid:3428589;iid:3428590;iid:3428591;iid:3428592;} =
  • ( iid:3428587 iid:3428591) =
  • ( iid:3428587 iid:3428591)
  • Second Roll
  • Mon Mar 20, 2017 6:20 pm
Dave Heberer
United States
Lake Stevens
WA
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

I freeze the Guild Die, and try one more for me.

Third Roll 1custom6{iid:3428587;iid:3428588;iid:3428589;iid:3428590;iid:3428591;iid:3428592;} -> ( iid:3428589) -> (
) [+]

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
  • [+]
  • 1060798. i7dealer
  • 1custom6{iid:3428587;iid:3428588;iid:3428589;iid:3428590;iid:3428591;iid:3428592;} =
  • ( iid:3428589) =
  • ( iid:3428589)
  • Third Roll
  • Mon Mar 20, 2017 6:22 pm
Dave Heberer
United States
Lake Stevens
WA
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
My roll is:

I'll offer to ally with the Fremen. It's a future deal, so not binding, but I would like you to attempt to ally with me on your turn. I will ship one of your troops now and up to two on your turn if you do so.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Heberer
United States
Lake Stevens
WA
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
And, to formalize the concept, any dice you roll with my faction symbol on your next turn you agree to freeze.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
MyO the HedgeFox
Russia
flag msg tools
The Verse flows throughout Aquaria. Through each ripple and wave, through every living being, The Verse binds us all as one.
mbmbmbmbmb
I will reformat i7dealer’s roll results, if you don't mind.

My roll is:

[Atreides symbol was replaced with Corrino symbol by discarding the Loyalty token, as mentioned below.]

I (i7dealer as the House Corrino) offer to ally with the Fremen.

It's a future deal, so not binding, but I would like you to attempt to ally with me on your turn. I will ship one of your troops now and up to two on your turn if you do so.
And, to formalize the concept, any dice you roll with my faction symbol on your next turn you agree to freeze.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Heberer
United States
Lake Stevens
WA
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
And since I've not gotten a response, may I use my loyalty token to set the Atreides result to my faction?

I should have done that at the end of rolling, I apologize.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David F
United States
Emeryville
California
flag msg tools
Luck in games, in measured doses, is the catalyst which enables shocking game-changers that you'll remember and talk about forever.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Deal, we will show the sardaukar the way of the desert.

(Excuse the formatting, on phone since my laptop was stolen)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Heberer
United States
Lake Stevens
WA
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

Ok, with an ally there seems to be more interleaving.

Recruit
I recruit 1 Sardaukar
Fremen, confirm your recruiting

Kanly
No actions available

Ship Troops
I have 6 spice available from dice. I will ship 1 troop, 2 Sardaukar to the polar sink. I will ship 1 Fremen and bank the other spice. Fremen, confirm you want to ship

Move Troops
I select Carthag as the target space. I move 1 troop, 2 Sardaukar into this region. Fremen, please list who you are moving

Combat
None

Sandstorm
No movement

End of turn
I need a random token, having discarded mine to get a result I wanted.

Fremen, your moves on my turn. Be prepared to appreciate what you meet.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mariusz Kosecki
Poland
Elbląg
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
i7dealer wrote:
Ok, with an ally there seems to be more interleaving.
Regarding that: Anytime a player offers an alliance, we will have to wait for the confirmation but if not a very complicated turn awaits, don't hesitate and just send me your orders: what do you plan to do with your rolls (in case of an ally's approval and in case without an ally). I will then follow your orders without any delay. The same goes to the ally: if you accept the alliance, also post what will be done or send me a CO if you don't want to reveal any information publicly at the time of posting.

It's just a proposition. It's not a request since we know everybody has other things to do but in any case when you know what you plan to do, just send me a CO.

We will probably have a break because of selwyth's situation (bad luck!). Let's just hope he will get his stuff back...

To all the players: if you plan to ally with anybody or a specific faction on their turn, message me ASAP. If you plan to NOT ally with somebody, also message me. This will speed up the alliance process without the need of pinging everybody when needed. I understand it's not easy in a game that changes its state so drastically almost every turn. But on many occassions, it's possible to predict the outcome of several turns and if anything bad happens, a CO will just be voided.

I'm sending the new Loyalty Token to House Corrino right away and it's now the Fremen turn.

Do you need a new board update or should I do that after Fremen turn?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David F
United States
Emeryville
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

Of course we recruit to the max. And that one Fremen follows our great Emperor everywhere into Carthag. Always be shippin'!

I had a fever dream once, Muad'Dib, that we simply appeared upon Arrakis without warning and rode upon sandstorms. Yet we pay a spice tax and rely upon the Padishah's charity. I understand it not.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David F
United States
Emeryville
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

Roll 1.2.1 3customw{1:iid:3429324;1:iid:3429325;1:iid:3429326;1:iid:3429327;2:iid:3429328;} + 4custom6{iid:3428587;iid:3428588;iid:3428589;iid:3428590;iid:3428591;iid:3428592;} -> ( iid:3429328 iid:3429328 iid:3429324) + ( iid:3428589 iid:3428591 iid:3428591 iid:3428587) -> (
)(
) [+]

Mandatory freeze

1.2.2 2customw{1:iid:3429324;1:iid:3429325;1:iid:3429326;1:iid:3429327;2:iid:3429328;} + 4custom6{iid:3428587;iid:3428588;iid:3428589;iid:3428590;iid:3428591;iid:3428592;} -> ( iid:3429326 iid:3429327) + ( iid:3428589 iid:3428590 iid:3428588 iid:3428592) -> (
)(
) [+]

Freeze

1.2.3 2customw{1:iid:3429324;1:iid:3429325;1:iid:3429326;1:iid:3429327;2:iid:3429328;} + 2custom6{iid:3428587;iid:3428588;iid:3428589;iid:3428590;iid:3428591;iid:3428592;} -> ( iid:3429328 iid:3429327) + ( iid:3428587 iid:3428590) -> (
)(
) [+]

Freeze

1.2.4 2customw{1:iid:3429324;1:iid:3429325;1:iid:3429326;1:iid:3429327;2:iid:3429328;} + 1custom6{iid:3428587;iid:3428588;iid:3428589;iid:3428590;iid:3428591;iid:3428592;} -> ( iid:3429326 iid:3429326) + ( iid:3428590) -> (
)(
) [+]

Freeze

1.2.5 1customw{1:iid:3429324;1:iid:3429325;1:iid:3429326;1:iid:3429327;2:iid:3429328;} -> ( iid:3429327) -> (
) [+]
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
  • [+]
  • 1062201. selwyth
  • 3customw{1:iid:3429324;1:iid:3429325;1:iid:3429326;1:iid:3429327;2:iid:3429328;} + 4custom6{iid:3428587;iid:3428588;iid:3428589;iid:3428590;iid:3428591;iid:3428592;} =
  • ( iid:3429328 iid:3429328 iid:3429324) + ( iid:3428589 iid:3428591 iid:3428591 iid:3428587) =
  • ( iid:3429328 iid:3429328 iid:3429324)( iid:3428589 iid:3428591 iid:3428591 iid:3428587)
  • Roll 1.2.1
  • Thu Mar 23, 2017 5:30 am
  • [+]
  • 1062203. selwyth
  • 2customw{1:iid:3429324;1:iid:3429325;1:iid:3429326;1:iid:3429327;2:iid:3429328;} + 4custom6{iid:3428587;iid:3428588;iid:3428589;iid:3428590;iid:3428591;iid:3428592;} =
  • ( iid:3429326 iid:3429327) + ( iid:3428589 iid:3428590 iid:3428588 iid:3428592) =
  • ( iid:3429326 iid:3429327)( iid:3428589 iid:3428590 iid:3428588 iid:3428592)
  • Thu Mar 23, 2017 5:39 am
  • [+]
  • 1062205. selwyth
  • 2customw{1:iid:3429324;1:iid:3429325;1:iid:3429326;1:iid:3429327;2:iid:3429328;} + 2custom6{iid:3428587;iid:3428588;iid:3428589;iid:3428590;iid:3428591;iid:3428592;} =
  • ( iid:3429328 iid:3429327) + ( iid:3428587 iid:3428590) =
  • ( iid:3429328 iid:3429327)( iid:3428587 iid:3428590)
  • Thu Mar 23, 2017 5:41 am
  • [+]
  • 1062206. selwyth
  • 2customw{1:iid:3429324;1:iid:3429325;1:iid:3429326;1:iid:3429327;2:iid:3429328;} + 1custom6{iid:3428587;iid:3428588;iid:3428589;iid:3428590;iid:3428591;iid:3428592;} =
  • ( iid:3429326 iid:3429326) + ( iid:3428590) =
  • ( iid:3429326 iid:3429326)( iid:3428590)
  • Thu Mar 23, 2017 5:44 am
  • [+]
  • 1062207. selwyth
  • 1customw{1:iid:3429324;1:iid:3429325;1:iid:3429326;1:iid:3429327;2:iid:3429328;} =
  • ( iid:3429327) =
  • ( iid:3429327)
  • Thu Mar 23, 2017 5:46 am
David F
United States
Emeryville
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

i7dealer wrote:

To be fair, I did hold up my end of the bargain. But I need 2 icons to recruit each Fremen

Turn in face-down...

Long live the Padishah Emperor!

Just kidding! An extra Fremen is not worth the bloodshed and betrayal. We offer you shade. We shall fix the hole in your stillsuit.

Final dice result:

Offer alliance to Corrino, as promised.

Note to self: re-roll the Sandstorm later.
Note to self: recruiting 2 Fremen, leaving 3 on my board, looks like I'll have 1 spare Spice.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mariusz Kosecki
Poland
Elbląg
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
We are now waiting for House Corrino and then Fremen will continue with their turn.

I have no COs from either side so things will have to go with their own pace. Just a heads up: I'm out for the weekend without no access to internet. Will be back on Sunday evening to update the board if needed.

Have fun!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David F
United States
Emeryville
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

If it wasn't clear before, my dear Chairman of the CHOAM, I offer to spot your arrival in either the Polar Sink or Carthag
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Heberer
United States
Lake Stevens
WA
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I accept your alliance.

I will recruit one troop.

I would prefer to be shipped to Carthag, but I need your consent.

I will pay stored spice to ensure that you get to ship 2 and I ship mine. It looks like I would have to pay one stored spice.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David F
United States
Emeryville
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

Ally
Shake Hands with Corrino

Fremen Ability: Re-roll the Sandstorm
1.2.R 1customw{1:iid:3429324;1:iid:3429325;1:iid:3429326;1:iid:3429327;2:iid:3429328;} -> ( iid:3429326) -> (
) [+]

Recruit
Fremen recruits 2 (1 free, 1 from 2 icons)
Corrino recruits 1

Kanly
I wish

Ship
4 Spice (2 from Harvesters)
Spend 3 to ship 3 Desert Warriors to Cielago Plain
Ship 1 Corrino to Carthag

Keep the melange, dear Emperor. We control the production upon Arrakis.

Move
2 Desert Warriors from Cielago Plain to Tuek's Sietch

End of Turn
Draw 1 Loyalty Token. I'll look at it and place one back.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
  • [+]
  • 1062898. selwyth
  • 1customw{1:iid:3429324;1:iid:3429325;1:iid:3429326;1:iid:3429327;2:iid:3429328;} =
  • ( iid:3429326) =
  • ( iid:3429326)
  • 1.2.R
  • Fri Mar 24, 2017 7:46 am
Dave Heberer
United States
Lake Stevens
WA
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

I cannot follow you, so I think I am done with actions on your turn.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2 , 3  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.