3 Posts

Unlock! Escape Adventures» Forums » General

Subject: Squeak & Sausage - colour lock difficulty (spoilers) rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Matt Jarvis
msg tools
Hi all,

My partner and I are playing Unlock and are enjoying it aside from the occasionally illogical solutions and unhelpful clues in the app.

Which brings me to our current struggle: we've found the colour-coded lock (purple orange green orange) for the drawer below the desk but have no idea how to open it. The single clue given is to think of a mnemonic, but the one that sprang to mind when it comes to colours - Richard Of York Gave Battle In Vain - didn't work. We also tried endless codes based on the arrangement of the coloured objects (pen, book and desk tidy) on the desk itself.

We're totally stumped and don't want to proceed without knowing how to get past this. Could someone please help?

Thanks!

Edit: just noticed my auto-correct changed Squeek to Squeak. I know it's wrong!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
L F
msg tools
Spoiler (click to reveal)
We played this today and if memory serves the combination to this lock is related to the number of tentacles (purple, orange and green) showed on picture, which you can found in one of the rooms. Maybe you just missed this card? It wasn´t hard to find.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
AJ Rooney
United States
California
flag msg tools
Yeah, Tentacles picture (card) was in the kitchen. So you had to go to the kitchen, and then figure out the numbers for the lock on the desK.

I've played a few of these scenarios and I've learned two main things.

1. LOOK EVERYWHERE.
2. Don't assume you must solve a card straight away. Be patient.

(Kind of like real escape rooms if you think about it)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.