Popular Tags: [View All]
Björn Hansson
Sweden
Bromma
Stockholm
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
I can't seem to find the full explanation of the start tile symbology in the rule book, nor can I find it in any FAQ. Could anyone help me?

Thanks in advance!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Corrigan
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
[[img]https://boardgamegeek.com/jswidget.php?username=Krsnaji&numitems=5&header=1&text=title&images=medium&show=recentplays&imagesonly=1&imagepos=left&inline=1&addstyles=1&domains%5B%5D=boardgame&imagewidget=1[/img]
mbmbmbmbmb
In the rules Section 4.0 (on page 6)
"In reverse order, beginning with the player whose worker is directly in front of the last action marker, each player takes one of the four start tiles and immediately performs the listed actions. these are identical to actions during the game and are explained in the action phase in detail below."

I think this is what you are refering to ...?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Björn Hansson
Sweden
Bromma
Stockholm
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
Krsnaji wrote:
In the rules Section 4.0 (on page 6)
"In reverse order, beginning with the player whose worker is directly in front of the last action marker, each player takes one of the four start tiles and immediately performs the listed actions. these are identical to actions during the game and are explained in the action phase in detail below."

I think this is what you are refering to ...?

But the picture of a car with a "1" superimposed on top? That's nowhere to be found.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Corrigan
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
[[img]https://boardgamegeek.com/jswidget.php?username=Krsnaji&numitems=5&header=1&text=title&images=medium&show=recentplays&imagesonly=1&imagepos=left&inline=1&addstyles=1&domains%5B%5D=boardgame&imagewidget=1[/img]
mbmbmbmbmb
Perhaps you are refering to recieving a level "1" engine token at the part of starting stuff to put in one of your garages? Or perhaps a level "2" engine in your racer?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Björn Hansson
Sweden
Bromma
Stockholm
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
Krsnaji wrote:
Perhaps you are refering to recieving a level "1" engine token at the part of starting stuff to put in one of your garages? Or perhaps a level "2" engine in your racer?

No, but it's the same card as the 2 engine in the GP racer. The symbol above it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthias König
Germany
Mainz
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
taragalinas wrote:

But the picture of a car with a "1" superimposed on top? That's nowhere to be found.

Was looking for that bit as well and didn't find it in the rulebook. I Think it means you take a level 1-chassis.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Amick
United States
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
TripleThr3at wrote:
taragalinas wrote:

Was looking for that bit as well and didn't find it in the rulebook. I Think it means you take a level 1-chassis.

Correct.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.