Matt M
United States
NoVA
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So as I browse BGG, I go down rabbit holes looking at related games or come across random games that catch my eye. I mark them to look at later. Later if I see I don't like it, I remove it from my want to play list. I've unfortunately noticed that on more than one occasion, a game has caught my eye again and i've added it back, forgetting why exactly it was I didn't want to move it to my want to buy/trade for list.

How do you mark games you don't want to see anymore? I see on the main game page there is a 'block' button, wasn't sure what that did. mostly just want an easy quick way to identify a game I've already looked at and decided for one reason or another I didn't have an interest.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bella
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If you click on "wishlist" (under Status) the number 5 choice is "don't buy this"
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt M
United States
NoVA
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Other than that, is there a way to 'block' games from showing up in geeklists and such?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.