Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Reid
Canada
Edmonton
Alberta
flag msg tools
Hey!

So I've received most of my Kickstarter pledge including the couple addons I've purchased, but I was wondering if someone could confirm for me what all should be included, as well as which parts are Kickstarter exclusives? I know I can check the Kickstarter page but I find it hard to tell what's what once they're all split up into their separate Hero packs, and I'd like to ensure that everything is there.

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Max Maloney
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
"If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason." -Jack Handey
mbmbmbmbmb
Exclusives are typically in their own box, often in plain cardboard with a clear plastic tray inside. I haven't received my pledge so I don't know what the packaging looks like for R&B2 specifically.

Non-exclusives are usually in retail packaging. For example, the sea monsters are probably in a sea monster pack and the new Marea de la Muerte heroes are in a Hero Pack.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jakob Lundgren
Sweden
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
They're not plain this time around. So unfortunately that doesn't help.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mr Suitcase
Canada
Burlington
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Use the manifest that came with the shipment. You can also reference heroes listed on the back of the boxes with the extras listed in the KS page.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mikkel Bjerregaard
Denmark
Grenaa
Danmark
flag msg tools
mbmb
It says Promos Set #1,#2,#3 on the boxes with Kickstarter exclusives (Captains and the two mercenaries boxes). The rest (Marea, Deep Lords and Sea Monsters) are not marked as exclusives.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.