msg tools
That dude has tiny hands.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Claire Anderson
msg tools
I'm really interested in why the Pepsi has baby flavoring in it.

Also gay frogs

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Khalid Shabazz
United States
NYC
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Clairebot wrote:
I'm really interested in why the Pepsi has baby flavoring in it.

Also gay frogs

[video]

Baby flavoring: http://www.snopes.com/politics/medical/pepsi.asp

Gay frogs: http://www.livescience.com/10957-pesticide-turns-male-frogs-...

Both conspiracy theories are based on extreme misinterpretations of the actual truth. This is typical for Alex Jones.

Quote:
[Senomyx] appears to be engineering HEK cells to function like the taste-receptor cells we have in our mouth. This way, Senomyx can test millions of substances to see if they work as different types of taste enhancers without subjecting human volunteers to endless taste tests. [...]

Even though HEK 293 cells trace their origin to a single fetal kidney back in the 1970s — everything since has come from cultured cell lines [...]
Quote:
The "herbicide atrazine, one of the world's most widely used pesticides, wreaks havoc with the sex lives of adult male frogs, emasculating three-quarters of them and turning one in 10 into females [...]

THEY putting atrazine in the water are of course, farmers, and not the Illuminati or whoever. The pesticide is banned in the EU, but deemed safe by the EPA under certain levels.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Claire Anderson
msg tools
Invalid tweet.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Kearns
United States
Bloomington
Indiana
flag msg tools
Silence is golden.
badge
Your sea is so great and my boat is so small.
mbmbmbmbmb
Baby flavoring?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
lotus dweller
Australia
Melbourne
Victoria
flag msg tools
dkearns wrote:
Baby flavoring?

You don't really think that sucking the snot out of a baby's nose is really being done for the baby's benefit, do you?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Claire Anderson
msg tools
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Leo Zappa
United States
Aliquippa
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I know I don't get out enough, but who the fuck is Alex Jones? I know, I know, I could Google him, but I'm lazy like that...can someone clue me in? I'm guessing he's some right wing wacko, probably a evangelical religious nut perhaps???
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Claire Anderson
msg tools
desertfox2004 wrote:
I know I don't get out enough, but who the fuck is Alex Jones? I know, I know, I could Google him, but I'm lazy like that...can someone clue me in? I'm guessing he's some right wing wacko, probably a evangelical religious nut perhaps???

He's a big time conspiracy theorist who got famous on 9/11 truther shit, and Sandy Hook conspiracies, and also was a pretty big deal among Trump supporters and even had Trump on his show a few times. Also it's possible he has some influence on the bullshit stories that Trump gets worked up about.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Leo Zappa
United States
Aliquippa
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Clairebot wrote:
desertfox2004 wrote:

He's a big time conspiracy theorist who got famous on 9/11 truther shit, and Sandy Hook conspiracies, and also was a pretty big deal among Trump supporters and even had Trump on his show a few times. Also it's possible he has some influence on the bullshit stories that Trump gets worked up about.

Oh Christ, not one of those 9/11 conspiracy nuts! It's like we've fallen through a black hole and ended up in the Mirror Universe...How can a nut job like that get so close to wielding real power?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rich Keiser
United States
Waunakee
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
desertfox2004 wrote:

He is a product of Morton Downey Jr. X Rush Limbaugh X Bad Acid Trips X Time Spent without Oxygen to the brain.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Leo Zappa
United States
Aliquippa
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
darthhugo wrote:
desertfox2004 wrote:

He is a product of Morton Downey Jr. X Rush Limbaugh X Bad Acid Trips X Time Spent without Oxygen to the brain.

So...how did he not get asked to serve on Trump's cabinet? Sounds like he'd fit right in...Maybe he doesn't have enough money perhaps???
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wendell
United States
Yellow Springs
Ohio
flag msg tools
Si non potes reperire Berolini in tabula, ludens essetis non WIF.
badge
Hey, get your stinking cursor off my face! I got nukes, you know.
mbmbmbmbmb
desertfox2004 wrote:
darthhugo wrote:
desertfox2004 wrote:

So...how did he not get asked to serve on Trump's cabinet? Sounds like he'd fit right in...Maybe he doesn't have enough money perhaps???

Guess who listens to Alex Jones, and calls in, and says admiring things about him?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rich Keiser
United States
Waunakee
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
desertfox2004 wrote:
darthhugo wrote:
desertfox2004 wrote:

That is a great question. He was on the vanguard, before Breitbart.

My guess is that like Limbaugh, his job is a schtick for monies, therefore if a new gig won't pay as much as the last, he won't consider it.

Then again, I may be giving him way too much credit in the business smarts department.

Bannon, on the other hand, is an idealogue that realizes the office is the only way to power.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Grand Admiral Thrawn
United States
New Jersey
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Imagine if aliens came to Earth in the year 10,000 CE and all they could find was Alex Jones tapes...

goo
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Grand Admiral Thrawn
United States
New Jersey
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
desertfox2004 wrote:
I know I don't get out enough, but who the fuck is Alex Jones?

Ignorance is bliss, in this case.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Grand Admiral Thrawn
United States
New Jersey
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
darthhugo wrote:
desertfox2004 wrote:

As you know, Alex Jones is secretly a globalist, and not to be trusted.

While you're here, do you wish to buy some of my corn seed for your bunker?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vic Lineal
Spain
Barcelona
flag msg tools
Nope. Nope nope nope nope.
mb
I just wanted to post one of the many interviews Alex Jones did to Billy Corgan because Billy Corgan is a dickhead and it's not said often enough

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.