Gloomhaven» Forums » General

Subject: Attack Modifier Deck rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Cruel
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmb
Just a short question. I always need to draw a separate card for each target and let's say I need to attack three targets and I draw first miss followed by -1 and +2. Does this mean I am missing one target and the attacks for the other two are hits ? On the next turn I need to reshuffle because I draw the miss on the last turn ? Is this the same for advantage especially with reshuffeling?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tomi Mononen
Finland
Kuopio
Pohjois-Savo
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Crueltism wrote:
Just a short question. I always need to draw a separate card for each target and let's say I need to attack three targets and I draw first miss followed by -1 and +2. Does this mean I am missing one target and the attacks for the other two are hits ? On the next turn I need to reshuffle because I draw the miss on the last turn ? Is this the same for advantage especially with reshuffeling?

Yes you draw cards for each attack and suffle at the end of the round where you drew the null or x2(even if the card wasn't used because of dis/advantage).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Phil McDonald
England
Staffordshire
UK
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There are no 'misses', every attack hits. The null is like a glancing blow that does no damage, but any effects of the attack, like poison, still happen unless the target already has the condition. If the target is already poisoned, that attack bonus has no effect either.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
d w
Sweden
flag msg tools
You never miss a target, you just don't do any damage if you draw a null card. You still apply conditions and such even if you do no damage.

Edit ninja'd
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.