Subject: Paging Kuhrusty - Acid and padlocks rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Wendell
United States
Yellow Springs
Ohio
flag msg tools
Si non potes reperire Berolini in tabula, ludens essetis non WIF.
badge
Hey, get your stinking cursor off my face! I got nukes, you know.
mbmbmbmbmb
So, there's an article about white supremacist Trumpian Steve Bannon having moved around a lot. Maybe something there about avoiding state taxes, but small beer.

However, there is this passage, about a house he'd rented in Miami, Forida, on Opechee Drive:

"The Opechee house was left in disrepair, according to an email between the landlord and Bannon and interviews with the landlord.

Padlocks had been placed on interior doors — or the doors had been removed altogether. A hot tub was destroyed.

“[E]ntire Jacuzzi bathtub seems to have been covered in acid,” the landlord wrote in the February 2015 email to Bannon."

So, acid and padlocks. What is your theory about what Bannon was doing there?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Vondra
United States
Charlottesville
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Maybe he misunderstood what an "Acid Party" was.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
G Rowls
msg tools
Professional Agitation Consultant... HTTP Error 418 I'm a Teapot!
mbmb
disposing of the skeletons in his closet.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
フィル
Australia
Ashfield
NSW
flag msg tools
designer
badge
I am the wasp / that burrows in! I am the shriek / of twilight din!
mbmbmb
The boring explanation is that he was cleaning a cheap plastic hot tub with some mighty chemical intended for ceramics.

The padlocks on Steve's room were to stop his housemates drinking his imported beers. He had to keep them in a cooler in the wardrobe cos they kept getting nicked from the fridge.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J J
Australia
flag msg tools
sbszine wrote:
The boring explanation is that he was cleaning a cheap plastic hot tub with some mighty chemical intended for ceramics.

The padlocks on Steve's room were to stop his housemates drinking his imported beers. He had to keep them in a cooler in the wardrobe cos they kept getting nicked from the fridge.

????

Bannon's a bogan, you say?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve
Thailand
flag msg tools
sbszine wrote:

In the 2nd one you assumed he had roommates.

So, in the 1st one you could have assumed that his roommate used too strong a chemical on the tub.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
lotus dweller
Australia
Melbourne
Victoria
flag msg tools
Padlocked interior doors are interesting.

They (usually) are proof against medium or stronger strength persons who agree not to kick them open.

Did Bannon have custody on the weekends?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
G Rowls
msg tools
Professional Agitation Consultant... HTTP Error 418 I'm a Teapot!
mbmb
Those bed sheets don't bleech themselves white than white you know.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.