Arkham Horror: The Card Game» Forums » Rules

Subject: Midnight Masks rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Andy Corbett
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Hopefully an easy question. Does Acolyte count towards the objective, even though it doesn't have victory points, when I have defeated it?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Todd Warnken
United States
Harrison
Ohio
flag msg tools
I'm not crazy. My mother had me tested.
badge
Happy grandfather!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
Corbetta wrote:
Hopefully an easy question. Does Acolyte count towards the objective, even though it doesn't have victory points, when I have defeated it?

No. The only ones that count are those that are worth victory points.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim . K
United Kingdom
Southend-on-Sea
Essex
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Corbetta wrote:

Nope, although it has the 'cultist' trait, it's not one of the six 'unique cultists' which are what you require to count towards the objective. A unique cultist has the games' unique indicator preceeding the cards' main title, (which is like a small dot/pattern). There are five of them, and they form a particular deck which is listed in set up, which is set aside at the start of the scenario, and which is seperate to the encounter deck, (where the acolyte cultists appear). Your sixth unique cultist will turn up of its own accord, trust me!

The
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Corbett
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Thanks, oh yes, I've found him!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.