Popular Tags: [View All]
Mihir Shah
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I just received my game from minature market, i know about the production and quality issues from reading the other threads, i am fine with most of the stuff as it is a nice game but my towers are all chipped off and lots of black ink on the paint, they look horrible. A few of my cubes are chipped too.

I do not mind paying for replacement which are of good quality, any suggestions?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
A J
United States
Riverside
CA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
jalwaaa wrote:
I just received my game from minature market, i know about the production and quality issues from reading the other threads, i am fine with most of the stuff as it is a nice game but my towers are all chipped off and lots of black ink on the paint, they look horrible. A few of my cubes are chipped too.

I do not mind paying for replacement which are of good quality, any suggestions?

Contact the publisher, and they should be able to help replace. Stronghold, I think.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.